Dwarven Chests + Osmon Rai Crestplates!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Charlie, May 20, 2017.

1. Re: Dwarven Chests Osmon Rai Crestplates!

So convert all my sea faring charms back into nobs so I can use them for this then 

2. Well dang, came back for the first time in months are you guys seem more p2w than usual, what happened?

4. Re: Dwarven Chests Osmon Rai Crestplates!

Pay to play looks like I'm not paying or playing.

5. Re: Dwarven Chests Osmon Rai Crestplates!

My middle finger is extended in salute to the devs.

6. The price for these keys is absolutely disgusting I shall not be buying any every event is pay pay pay about time did something for free

7. Was cool until I saw that you have to pay to open chest that drop from free ebs

8. Re: Dwarven Chests Osmon Rai Crestplates!

Are dwarven lucky chests still openable after event? If they're not, it needs to say so.

9. Pure garbage devs, you couldn't have found a new way to screw players or what?

10. Wow you devs must think us players are rich or something or your just plum gready 150 nobs get real and come back down to earth not paying that

11. Honestly though its only for 5 days I really hope you don't do something crap like this anytime in the future after this but still. If you have nobility it is a good deal. Like I said only 5 days have a break or play the game different for 5 days whatever.

12. It's funny watching all the poor people raging about this event .....meanwhile over at my pay to play clan cc is blowing up and we all buying nobs since the's offers are better than black Friday deals.

Thanks devs... ignore the broke female dogs ....the rage is strong in them

13. Re: Dwarven Chests Osmon Rai Crestplates!

What is this stupid crap? New crest plates are even worth it, stupid game. Always after money but can't even take care of your members. You're a real piece devs.

14. Re: Dwarven Chests Osmon Rai Crestplates!

So if you're abyss complete you risk spending money to open a chest for nothing!! thanks but no thanks

15. Hey Uh devs quick question when yall stop gonna be much greedy and make use pay to open chests like pls this sucks for those who cant or dont have money

16. Pars

17. Re: Dwarven Chests Osmon Rai Crestplates!

So now you have to Pay for eb to have a slightly better chance for chest to drop, When then you have to Pay again to open it and Hoping you get Those plates for Osmon???? Really??? Pathetic!!!!

18. This absolutely sucks! Looks like it's about time to look for a different game to spend time on since this one has become all about spend!

19. Re: Dwarven Chests Osmon Rai Crestplates!

Dang why does is cost so much for the chests