Dwarven Chests + Osmon Rai Crestplates!

Wars, Contests, Events all run by the community team.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Dwarven Chests + Osmon Rai Crestplates!

Postby JuliusGonzales on May 22 2017, 6:59am

10 nobs for 1 health crystal? You must be kidding. Better off I spent it at Oracle for one full regen instead of having to go through so much of troubles.
JuliusGonzales

Postby klazzikk on May 22 2017, 7:30am

Don't have a problem with kaw and thier prices on things, especially when there are games out there that allow you to spent $200 instantly. Most of the times these games aren't even rewarding. The problem with kaw is that they created this whole pay-to-play problem. The entire kaw economy is soo lopsided they have no choice but to charge real money since kaw's in-game currency system is broken. You literally have guys with 1000T out and guys with only 100B in allies, guys with 10000 aqua and inferno and guys with only 100 aqua and inferno. I say all this to say the Kaw really needs a new numbers guy to help resolve all this inflation so that the guys that play free can participate in the new stuff going on and you can keep the paying players happy by of course giving them the nice big advantage and edge over everyone.

Im not good with numbers so don't ask me how to fix this. I don't know maybe we need a new stimulus package designed to even this all out. Or put a capping system of some sort in place because as of right now kaw's new player turnover is looking like its about 100% I've not seen a actual new kaw player myself. Maybe you guys can tell me if you've seen some new kaw players who actually grow past 1mcs.
klazzikk

Postby Dead-Lee on May 22 2017, 7:47am

klazzikk wrote:Maybe you guys can tell me if you've seen some new kaw players who actually grow past 1mcs.

I've only met 1 new player in the last cpl months, they hit 4-5m cs then quit lol. I haven't visited any clans requiring more than 30M cs lately either so they should be more abundant at my level of play.
Dead-Lee

Postby __LethalInjection__ on May 22 2017, 8:14am

So, spent 10 nobs on a chest & get hoarfrost crest plates.....something I can't use at all! At least make abyssal the lowest ones on pay for items.
__LethalInjection__

Postby -Zaab0r_The_Godfather_MaCHiNE- on May 22 2017, 9:58am

The big problem I see is drop is rare for O. R. so chances are I would be wasting $ for lands that are already complete.
-Zaab0r_The_Godfather_MaCHiNE-

Postby IISPllO0lIKYllGUIlNllISHiPlI on May 22 2017, 2:29pm

-Zaab0r_The_Godfather_MaCHiNE- wrote:The big problem I see is drop is rare for O. R. so chances are I would be wasting $ for lands that are already complete.

Like 5 out of 9 of the 10 nob boxes dropped 1-2 xtals for me another dropped Abyss plates. I stopped opening them
IISPllO0lIKYllGUIlNllISHiPlI

Re: Dwarven Chests Osmon Rai Crestplates!

Postby degsdg on May 22 2017, 2:48pm

Lame
degsdg

Postby haysforhroses on May 22 2017, 3:09pm

This event is exactly what pay events should be, completely ignorable. That said, three pay events in a row is a really bad sign.
haysforhroses

Postby LMABAO on May 22 2017, 5:44pm

I wouldn't mind trying my luck with the nob boxes. I wouldn't mind spending time to complete one of the free nobility offers, it's unfortunate that a good amount of these offers don't process in some way.

Spending money to buy nobs is another option, however with the current state of this game the ATA employees don't give me a reason to shell out cash.
LMABAO

Postby Vallyran on May 22 2017, 9:21pm

1 xtal as a reward for opening a chest with 10 nobs is a non reward. Direct pay to buy xtals or using your offers are a better bargain than your special event reward which is none.
Vallyran

PreviousNext

Return to Events