Orisons of Glory - Part 10

Wars, Contests, Events all run by the community team.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Orisons of Glory - Part 10

Postby LordSavan on May 10 2017, 3:15pm

Uh, paging ata charlie... People are upset. Feel free to drop a response in here.
LordSavan

Postby _____NIGHTWING_____ on May 10 2017, 4:18pm

The only answer requires co-operation from players.
Equipment used to drop for free from ebs.
Now it's pay to play totally if you want any nice shinies.
Don't pay until Devs listen and put community first.
Being forced to pay for events is bs. And note to Devs. I spent more on this game when I was helping loyal friends in clans complete tbo etc.
These events. Yeah not paying. They help no one. They don't feel like fun. They are just milking us for every cent you can.
So my money stays in my wallet.
If others did the same. Maybe Devs would finally stop treating us like cash cows and treat us like loyal customers that deserve some respect.
_____NIGHTWING_____

Postby PeanutButterWithJellyTime on May 11 2017, 3:30am

_____NIGHTWING_____ wrote:The only answer requires co-operation from players.
Being forced to pay for events is bs. And note to Devs. I spent more on this game when I was helping loyal friends in clans complete tbo etc.
These events. Yeah not paying. They help no one. They don't feel like fun. They are just milking us for every cent you can.
If others did the same. Maybe Devs would finally stop treating us like cash cows and treat us like loyal customers that deserve some respect.

Agree. The same sort of thing is happening to dota2, a comp game similar to lol. The devs (valve) are turning the game into a joke for the purpose of cosmetic selling. It's sad. Kaw has an entertaining base game but the way devs are implementing certain features is just bleh.
PeanutButterWithJellyTime

Postby -Zaab0r_The_Godfather_MaCHiNE- on May 12 2017, 6:26am

This is getting out of control. $17 to open top eb... More & more $ and less and less good.
I am going to start a petition in forums where players willing to not spend $ till changed for the good of all is implemented. Will be up in a bit... PLEASE ALL DEDICATED PLAYERS SIGN FOR NEXT EVENT!
-Zaab0r_The_Godfather_MaCHiNE-

Postby Infam0us on May 12 2017, 4:22pm

No support, get a life and cry elsewhere.
Infam0us

Postby llliiiilllliiiilll on May 12 2017, 7:48pm

Convert all your accts to be eb fairy and without $$ spending. You'll never care about new equipments and appreciate b2b events which give u so many free rewards.

You only ​ off for b2b eqs replacment if you stay your acct as a towered ee buildings.

devs shall know more and more ppls are converting their buildings and stop spending...
llliiiilllliiiilll

Postby -DD-__S-O-S__-DD- on May 17 2017, 7:08am

Totem drop rate is really disgusting, I have been working really hard to increase it , and I can see others activities and drop rate ; I find it makes no sense at all, players can be less active but still gets more than me , why ? May be I have been punished for my loyalty ?
-DD-__S-O-S__-DD-

Postby -DD-__S-O-S__-DD- on May 20 2017, 5:18am

-DD-__S-O-S__-DD- wrote:Totem drop rate is really disgusting, I have been working really hard to increase it , and I can see others activities and drop rate ; I find it makes no sense at all, players can be less active but still gets more than me , why ? May be I have been punished for my loyalty ?

I think Devs are taking in consideration the reserved power in my account, although I spend more to get extra Totem drops , but devs are not rewarding me enough trying to get to spend extra, I can see that by comparing other clan members Totem drops ( which can be higher than mine despite their less activities )
Black Evil Devs
-DD-__S-O-S__-DD-

Postby -DD-__S-O-S__-DD- on May 20 2017, 7:42am

PeanutButterWithJellyTime wrote:
Totally Agree , I will do this next events

Agree. The same sort of thing is happening to dota2, a comp game similar to lol. The devs (valve) are turning the game into a joke for the purpose of cosmetic selling. It's sad. Kaw has an entertaining base game but the way devs are implementing certain features is just bleh.
-DD-__S-O-S__-DD-

Postby energy_star on May 20 2017, 11:15am

What happens to all the Seafaring charms that remained unused? Will we be refunded?
energy_star

PreviousNext

Return to Events