Orisons of Glory - Part 10

Wars, Contests, Events all run by the community team.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Orisons of Glory - Part 10

Postby EndlessWaltz on May 7 2017, 9:35pm

What is the exact list of items that drop from opening the Kralmora chest or whatever it's called? Just says and other premium items. What are these premium items? I want to know what I'm taking a shot at, I shouldn't have to guess.
EndlessWaltz

Postby SharkByte on May 8 2017, 3:42am

EndlessWaltz wrote:What is the exact list of items that drop from opening the Kralmora chest or whatever it's called? Just says and other premium items. What are these premium items? I want to know what I'm taking a shot at, I shouldn't have to guess.

You can see the exact list under the "preview" tab in the Events section. Its at the bottom
SharkByte

Postby Stacy_P on May 8 2017, 10:52am

I have to say I am so frustrated with this type of event being ran b2b. I can understand there being benefit to run a paid eb. But I think the benefit in these events are to much for the only way to get equipment leveled up, then you can't even max enchant whichever level you get unless you make top 100 or so for the regular event. For our clan to run a goth and get a max drop of around 200ish totems compared to running the N-Pact Fiendish (approx same size eb) and you get approx 2000ish totems. Plus paid ebs get both drops which will equal to running rotation of goth/lotl. I refuse to spend spend spend again for equipment that will be replaced within a year. I don't mind the paid ebs for clans that want and can run them b2b, don't even mind them paying out more gold, but the clans that can't run them b2b ought to still be able to get this equipment up to a decent level, and maybe the equipment upgrade drops should be half of the paid ebs, but my opinion is this is ridiculous, and really hurts clans that cannot run these paid ebs consistantly causing members to hop out to the clans that do. Very discouraging and does not promote clan loyalty.
Stacy_P

Postby Rising_Star on May 8 2017, 11:45am

Stacy_P wrote:I have to say I am so frustrated with this type of event being ran b2b. I can understand there being benefit to run a paid eb. But I think the benefit in these events are to much for the only way to get equipment leveled up, then you can't even max enchant whichever level you get unless you make top 100 or so for the regular event. For our clan to run a goth and get a max drop of around 200ish totems compared to running the N-Pact Fiendish (approx same size eb) and you get approx 2000ish totems. Plus paid ebs get both drops which will equal to running rotation of goth/lotl. I refuse to spend spend spend again for equipment that will be replaced within a year. I don't mind the paid ebs for clans that want and can run them b2b, don't even mind them paying out more gold, but the clans that can't run them b2b ought to still be able to get this equipment up to a decent level, and maybe the equipment upgrade drops should be half of the paid ebs, but my opinion is this is ridiculous, and really hurts clans that cannot run these paid ebs consistantly causing members to hop out to the clans that do. Very discouraging and does not promote clan loyalty.

You're correct but devs dont give a damn. With these new events being pay2play/pay4eq this game became even more about paying than it ever did. Every goth clan I join now has less than 70 members, which used to be near 100. Clan loyalty is dead and the fun is ruined for people like me, the people that dont spend on this game.
Rising_Star

Postby -Romani- on May 8 2017, 12:05pm

I ran 97 ebs here last event and hit all of them only got enough to upgrade equip to tier 2 and level 3 on it. People can do a diabolical eb and get what I got in 1 EB. Absolute joke you should be ashamed of yourselves.
-Romani-

Postby lICJXx___I-R-A-G-E-I___xX73Il on May 8 2017, 12:38pm

Just open the new lands to screw mid players already we can't use tokens for last land witch is BS this game will soon die because older players are tired of the BS...
lICJXx___I-R-A-G-E-I___xX73Il
2016 ASW Champion

Postby Bxx__aNaCondUa__xxH on May 8 2017, 1:05pm

The older accounts are dropping like flies from too much repetition and after yrs of building the hard way seeing that it's just freebie after freebie for the newer players.Which probably are 75% alts.
Bxx__aNaCondUa__xxH

Postby GLR______FROZEN-HELL______GLR on May 8 2017, 9:55pm

Have some decency & morality Devs.. milking the community for cash like this isn't good for anyone

You even increased the prices of opening & and the cost of upgrading the equipment to milk us more & more
GLR______FROZEN-HELL______GLR

Postby LMABAO on May 9 2017, 4:37am

This game is getting a little too pay2play for me. Every good aspect of KaW has been ruined due to ATA's lack of creativity. You don't have to run an eb based event all the time to make money. Is the revenue from war type events so bad that you can't run them more frequently? If you must run eb based events all the time why not also promote clan loyalty, this game is too much of a worthless hunt now.
LMABAO

Postby RobinKC on May 10 2017, 4:59am

I think we should allow players to trade in their old equipment or "fuse" old equipment (eg harpoon) to new equipment to make their previous investment worthwhile. Thks
RobinKC

PreviousNext

Return to Events