Orisons of Glory - Part 10

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Charlie, May 6, 2017.

1. Today is apparently my 5 year kaw anniversary. After 5 years of invested time an outsider would have to assume I love this app. Uh no. Devs are incompetent, corrupt, and don't give 2 s about customer feedback or input. (From much more invested players than myself I might add)

Only way to make devs stop this  is to boycott in mass. Few if any will for chasing growth and equips. So maybe the devs are more onto something than I see. Devs need the kaw cash to grow new games to replace this when it dies. ATA needs kawers to beta test what will replace kaw smh.

No I won't beta test their new . No I'll never play another ATA game. One foot out the door here now too. I'd have quit long ago but for friends still playing.

2. You really believe the devs will fix anything,too busy counting the cash.

3. No support for event. Devs should have waited until Monday

4. Please consider making other options for equip available devs.. Not exactly fair to the people who put effort into getting the offhand harpoon from just two or three events ago.

5. Still no osmon rai tokens??

6. How do I collect my rewards?

7. MAYBE THE IDEA FOR EVENTS IS MORE CASUAL THAN PLAYERS THINK THEY ARE. MAAAYBE EVENTS ARE MADE SO PLAYERS CAN LAZILY PARTICIPATE AND STILL GET REWARDS.
    MAAAAYBE PEOPLE SHOULD REALIZE AND MAKE PEACE WITH THE FACT THAT PLAYERS WHO SPEND MONEY ON THE GAME WILL ALWAYS GET BETTER EQUIPMENT.

MAAAAAYBE WE SHOULD ALL STOP COMPLAINING AND TAP TAP TAP

8. If i am not wrong, we just spent lots of xtals + nobs + crux to collect the harpoon eq coiple months ago. Now another off hand eq to replace ?

No way devs, u'll never take 1 cent from me again this game

9. I figured it out! The main corporate folks said "start another promo immediately!" The devs that care said "um, that's just gonna make folks annoyed." Corporate said "don't care, do it."

So the devs that care about the game said "fine, we'll run a pointless promo so everyone can take two weeks off. Let's just do another offhand weapon so everyone can skip this and not spend cuz who the heck needs another of the same thing they just got a month ago?"

Thank you devs that care about the game!! I appreciate your efforts to give us 2 weeks of not needing to spend any money!!

10. Great more stuff I can't use!

11. Exactly my question. But devs give a damn

12. I really don't get it. So many voiced their opinions about the last event not showing love for those of us that have spent money and years in game. Instead you let others catch-up without putting in the time, but don't make it worthwhile for those of us that are on our last lands. Then you do it again. Guess you don't like my $100 bills.

13. So fast indeed

14. Are you saying they shouldn't encourage new players to join

15. I like free silver bars as much as the next guy, but when you start pushing the reward tiers, you have to be pretty damn active. It's tiring being on 8-12 hours a day. Give us a week break in between events, do another week long event with only 1 part to get. Give us a break.

16. My clan isn't getting Totem drops or strongboxes from ebs, event page reads that they drop from all ebs...or am I confused?

17. Elevating this to the devs.

18. A few in your clan got the warmother chest. Afaik, the kralmora one doesn't drop outside of kralmora, and the lack of totems is just bugged. Hope you guys get some compensation of some sort.

19. Ts and Aff are not dropping totems. Devs please correct this issue.

20. Petition to decrease kralamora opening cost

pricing sucks as u keep throwing premium contents only

at least drop the prices