PVP Event "Brief Peace"

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Charlie, May 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey everyone!

There was a brief and unintended peace in the pvp event... From 5 am - 8 am event progress was not being earned.

We have turned it back on and are working on sending out a few things to all effected players (those who were opted in during the peace)

We'll be sending out some health crystals and some Lions of Bryntalli to everyone who was opted in during that time.

We will also be extending this pvp event to last until 6:00 PM PDT. And you will see rewards get a little bit better for all tiers!

Make sure to opt back-in if your spell is about to expire!

Sorry for the confusion everyone!

2. Peace? This is Kingdoms of WAR no peace I'm Triggered

3. That's good because you will have longer to fight in this pvp event as we have extended the duration

4. This is great for people who were locked out of rewards 5a-8a.

But what about the folks who had built substantial padding and will now likely get bumped down a tier because folks have 2 extra hours to hit?

5 hours added to event - 3 hours downtime = 2 extra hours

Why not just add 3 hours--the length of the outage?

Personally, this stings because I'll be at work and unable to be very attentive during this time.

*Edit:
    But...ty for increasing the awards. Truth be told, the top 50 award now is better than the top 10 award before, so I guess I still win :laughing:

5. Couldn't the pop-up that the devs set up be used to explain there was a pvp-glitch while it was happening? Pvp-er launches kaw between 5-8a… Kaw says something like "don't slap anyone around for a few"… and we all know in real-time. Sorry, I'm a lazy mutt and don't get into the forums often.

6. still waiting for xtals :(

7. There's a problem.

8. can you please explain why i am white and i cant get no more rubys? i cant recast the spell because the spell isnt there any more. what am i suposed to do guys?

9. So what about the people who have their pvp spell expired or expiring? Are you giving us extended time to get back into the top reward tier we were in? Pointless to put in the effort to be top 50 only to drop to top 100 after the original event end time and I can no longer get rubies.

10. can you please explain why i am white and i cant get no more rubys? i cant recast the spell because the spell isnt there any more. what am i suposed to do guys? im currently #8 and this is costing me..

11. The opt in spell has disappeared I'm not even in the event that's a bit unfair lol no? People are top 10 and have ran out of spell while others still have theirs catching them up.

12. so ive recasted the spell, after 45 mins of me missing out to then used a full bar of spies and not get one single ruby? whats going on? this isnt fair! im #8 and people are free to catch me because i cant do anything,??

13. What a dumpster fire. I would hope that ATA fully rectifies this.

I was comfortably in the top 50 LB when the PVP event ended. I had played it strategically to finish where I did, but now am bumped out of LB. I'm sure I'm not the only one w/ the same story.

I don't want any freebies. I'd just expect to receive what I had earned @ 12:00 PST when the event "ended".

14. This doesn't hurt those of us who just jumped in to make our quick goals.

It only hurts the more active and dedicated players that fought for leaderboard positions.

15. Sorry,but its broke again guys. Spell timer expired again.

16. Ok so top 100 /50/10 so stupid I wouldn't have opted in what a waste

17. This thread is 20+ days ago, it's not about the current PvP event.

18. Ok but how are you able to see top 100/50/10 for pvp it only shows me the first reward which is 250 stoval serum.

19. Why would you bump an old thread that isn't relevant to your complaints?
    /lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.