PVP Event "Brief Peace"

Wars, Contests, Events all run by the community team.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

PVP Event "Brief Peace"

Postby [ATA]Charlie on May 1 2017, 7:25am

Hey everyone!

There was a brief and unintended peace in the pvp event... From 5 am - 8 am event progress was not being earned.

We have turned it back on and are working on sending out a few things to all effected players (those who were opted in during the peace)

We'll be sending out some health crystals and some Lions of Bryntalli to everyone who was opted in during that time.

We will also be extending this pvp event to last until 6:00 PM PDT. And you will see rewards get a little bit better for all tiers!

Make sure to opt back-in if your spell is about to expire!

Sorry for the confusion everyone!
[ATA]Charlie
Game Designer

Re: PVP Event "Brief Peace"

Postby -_slim-shady_- on May 1 2017, 7:27am

Peace? This is Kingdoms of WAR no peace I'm Triggered
-_slim-shady_-

Postby [ATA]Charlie on May 1 2017, 7:35am

-_slim-shady_- wrote:Peace? This is Kingdoms of WAR no peace I'm Triggered

That's good because you will have longer to fight in this pvp event as we have extended the duration
[ATA]Charlie
Game Designer

Postby DirtyAnimal on May 1 2017, 8:16am

[ATA]Charlie wrote:
-_slim-shady_- wrote:Peace? This is Kingdoms of WAR no peace I'm Triggered

That's good because you will have longer to fight in this pvp event as we have extended the duration

This is great for people who were locked out of rewards 5a-8a.

But what about the folks who had built substantial padding and will now likely get bumped down a tier because folks have 2 extra hours to hit?

5 hours added to event - 3 hours downtime = 2 extra hours

Why not just add 3 hours--the length of the outage?

Personally, this stings because I'll be at work and unable to be very attentive during this time.

*Edit:
But...ty for increasing the awards. Truth be told, the top 50 award now is better than the top 10 award before, so I guess I still win :laughing:
Last edited by DirtyAnimal on May 1 2017, 8:51am, edited 1 time in total.
DirtyAnimal

Postby LT_Scoob_LT on May 1 2017, 8:29am

[ATA]Charlie wrote:
There was a brief and unintended peace in the pvp event... From 5 am - 8 am event progress was not being earned.

Couldn't the pop-up that the devs set up be used to explain there was a pvp-glitch while it was happening? Pvp-er launches kaw between 5-8a… Kaw says something like "don't slap anyone around for a few"… and we all know in real-time. Sorry, I'm a lazy mutt and don't get into the forums often.
LT_Scoob_LT

Postby HiTMAN on May 1 2017, 10:20am

still waiting for xtals :(
HiTMAN

Postby -grizzy- on May 1 2017, 11:32am

There's a problem.
-grizzy-

Postby mommakay97 on May 1 2017, 11:35am

can you please explain why i am white and i cant get no more rubys? i cant recast the spell because the spell isnt there any more. what am i suposed to do guys?
mommakay97

Postby SHL_lSweetJimmyI_SHL on May 1 2017, 11:36am

So what about the people who have their pvp spell expired or expiring? Are you giving us extended time to get back into the top reward tier we were in? Pointless to put in the effort to be top 50 only to drop to top 100 after the original event end time and I can no longer get rubies.
Last edited by SHL_lSweetJimmyI_SHL on May 1 2017, 11:37am, edited 2 times in total.
SHL_lSweetJimmyI_SHL

Postby mommakay97 on May 1 2017, 11:36am

can you please explain why i am white and i cant get no more rubys? i cant recast the spell because the spell isnt there any more. what am i suposed to do guys? im currently #8 and this is costing me..
mommakay97

Next

Return to Events