(Updated) PVP Battle-lists

Wars, Contests, Events all run by the community team.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: (Updated) PVP Battle-lists

Postby -grizzy- on May 1 2017, 3:14pm

zorkay wrote:
--MaDsYnN-AoW-SE- wrote:my battle list is full of non opted in players and my hits are not dropping rubies any more!

The pvp blitz is over.

Nope
-grizzy-

Postby zorkay on May 1 2017, 3:16pm

-grizzy- wrote:
zorkay wrote:
--MaDsYnN-AoW-SE- wrote:my battle list is full of non opted in players and my hits are not dropping rubies any more!

The pvp blitz is over.

Nope

Ah, your right. Forgot about time differences.

However, his opt in spell has ran out due to the extended time.
zorkay

Postby ---M-a-D-s-Y-n-N--AoW- on May 1 2017, 3:31pm

zorkay wrote:

The pvp blitz is over.

why is the clock still going then?
---M-a-D-s-Y-n-N--AoW-

Postby IISPllO0lIKYllGUIlNllISHiPlI on May 1 2017, 4:00pm

My battlelist has about a dozen people, more than before, but they have literally been the same exact people for hours. Also did I miss something or did devs sneak the bottled ichor into the pvp rewards? Didnt think I saw them their yest.
IISPllO0lIKYllGUIlNllISHiPlI

Postby SHL_lSweetJimmyI_SHL on May 1 2017, 4:08pm

llSPlI0OIlKIYIIGUIlNllISHiPll wrote:My battlelist has about a dozen people, more than before, but they have literally been the same exact people for hours. Also did I miss something or did devs sneak the bottled ichor into the pvp rewards? Didnt think I saw them their yest.

They updated all the rewards today due to the "pvp outage" this morning. There's another thread from Charlie further down AT.
SHL_lSweetJimmyI_SHL

Postby IISPllO0lIKYllGUIlNllISHiPlI on May 1 2017, 5:00pm

Sweet_Jimmy wrote:
llSPlI0OIlKIYIIGUIlNllISHiPll wrote:My battlelist has about a dozen people, more than before, but they have literally been the same exact people for hours. Also did I miss something or did devs sneak the bottled ichor into the pvp rewards? Didnt think I saw them their yest.

They updated all the rewards today due to the "pvp outage" this morning. There's another thread from Charlie further down AT.

Searched all posts by charlie didnt see anywhere it said they were added.
IISPllO0lIKYllGUIlNllISHiPlI

Postby SHL_lSweetJimmyI_SHL on May 1 2017, 5:29pm

llSPlI0OIlKIYIIGUIlNllISHiPll wrote:
Sweet_Jimmy wrote:

Searched all posts by charlie didnt see anywhere it said they were added.

It's under the thread PVP Event "Brief Peace". He states the rewards will get better for each tier.
SHL_lSweetJimmyI_SHL

Postby Sanfordslasher on Jul 13 2017, 2:20am

Same players even after updating
Sanfordslasher

Postby Corinthian on Jul 13 2017, 4:00pm

Towards the above, it could be those are the only opt-in players in your stat bracket.

I did all the PVP challenges and was easily top 1000, close to top 500 without opting in.
Corinthian

Previous

Return to Events