(Updated) PVP Battle-lists

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Charlie, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Hey everyone!

Just a quick update that we're looking into a few reports that players who have opted-in to the pvp weekend are not having their battle-lists consistently refreshed properly.

We will keep you posted as we look into these reports!

UPDATE: 18:52 April 28

We have just pushed a fix that should update a deeper list of players to be able to battle. This may take longer to generate. Please give it a few seconds to display.

2. Re: PVP Battle-lists

Hasn't that been a problem for a few years now? And you're just looking into it.

3. Re: PVP Battle-lists

Yep.

4. Re: PVP Battle-lists

5. Re: PVP Battle-lists

Cool. Looks like you guys noticed that issue early, but what about the ichor drops from premium eb?

6. Re: PVP Battle-lists

Shut up, be happy they are looking into it now. Little whiner baby

7. Re: PVP Battle-lists

I was just about to say that, Ruth. the KaW community is so incredibly spoiled.

8. Lol this just came up?

9. So. I'm curious... You see in life, when confronted with an issue, how many of you simply sit down right then and there, start twiddling your thumbs, and repeat "it's too hard!!", "it's just too hard!!"?

For those who actually have, my sincere apologies, I didn't know that was an actual thing.

For the rest of us, did a twitchy BL ever ruin your event?? <-- If so, seek out Problem Solving courses at a community college near you. I just work around it. Try exiting BL, go to eb screen, click on chat, exit that, exit eb screen to main, click BL again... and Poof! Iz refreshed. Sure it rotates thru same 40-50 accts, but plenty to be had there.

>.< Don't be outsmarted by a tap tap game
    Cheers

10. Re: PVP Battle-lists

Shut up dude my lord

11. Re: PVP Battle-lists

12. Thank you! This will help

13. Same issue in last global PVP event. Static BL for 2 weeks straight.

14. Well good thing the developers of a game are working to improve the game

15. Battle list actually looks good now! Thanks Devs for the fix. Should make events more fun

16. Not only is the BL refresh inoperable and the amount of players severely limited....now it's showing non opted in players. The event pvp has always been crappy, now it's useless.

17. my battle list is full of non opted in players and my hits are not dropping rubies any more!

18. The pvp blitz is over.