Orisons of Glory - Part 9

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Charlie, Apr 22, 2017.

1. Thanks :)

2. Bump 4 the seeds

4. Hi, sooooooo...

if the honey seeds are not used at the end of the event, will they be converted back into nobs?

5. Yes.

6. Can we expect the new lands to be released this month like previously planned?

7. So, I may have missed any response to this question. But, what will be done with building crest tokens that are not needed ? (ie... Lowland , highland, hoarfrost,...)

8. You just don't use them.

9. Seems a bit unfair that I have taken all the time to grow and maxed those lands and now I get nothing for the final land while you let others catch up for free!

10. Imagine how we all felt when the devs started to unlock all lowlands for new players.

Actually we didn't care because it shouldn't matter at all to you.

11. If ur full on ll and hl, destroy a building and rebuild with plates... gives u afew coins

12. Or just save them they might release new levels for those lands you never know.

13. Is there 1 more event after this? I hope so lol

14. MAYBE IM NOT ASKING WHERE ANYONE CAN READ. IS THERE ANOTHER EVENT FOR THIS AFTER THIS ONE!!!

15. Well... It says in the op that this series will provide a whole set of equipment. I haven't been around lately so I don't know if some of these events have given 2 pieces or what. If I had to take a guess since there is 12 pieces of equip in a set there should be 3 more.

16. It'll depend on how much ink is in their zerox machine to copy the event.

17. There's 3 pieces in this event

18. Are the greaves you might win from the Barnock's Chest the same equipment slot as the legs?

19. @war-kage. No those are boots. However, the bottle does take up the trinket slot so I guess this event only helps with 2 pieces of equip towards a whole set, as we just got a new trinket

20. Cheers.