Orisons of Glory - Part 9

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Charlie, Apr 22, 2017.

1. Is this the final or is there 1 more? I need 1 more event lol

2. How do we get the previews ?

3. In the event button, there should be a preview tab.

4. I said GET and not view

5. The preview shows the different tiers of the equipment. Buy the first tier from the marketplace and then upgrade it in the mage by using ichor

6. Bruh. Drop rates are so bad

7. Personally, I came into free LL, nice. However, I have a competetive nature, sure I'm small now, but with time, like our veteren players, I will grow.
    So all you who are out there giving LB's crap because this is a one sided event for "smalls to catch up", you must be one who wants something for nothing. J/S

8. Are you going to pay out the verses of reversal from last event we still have?

9. Congrats to DEVILS DEMONS AND SAINTS for completing the Diabolical Old Man.

10. Thank you

11. Damn u dumb devs..

Said b4 as well dont do rl money events..
    weak clan gets weaker..
    strong clan gets stronger..

All rich, stronger peeps go out during event.. How clan loyalty is going to happen ?
    U just open ur small mouth and say "We are looking into it." Looking in to what ? How to bring more money ?

Literally you are the reason for downfall of Kaw..

12. Oldman being paid eb, if clans cant run it..Most of their peeps leave out event hunting.

They go to fast and stronger clans..

So please do tell me, how u r making clan loyalty ?

U dumb devs always look around money, during normal event u look for hte, zta..

When u saw bigs chase around lotl/goth for faster event, u came up with dumb ******* idea about paid ebs.(old man)

Really pissed of u

13. There has always been jumping for ebs,mostly for equipment back in the day but now it's for the gold.Lots of contributing factors to this rl money is one others play a big role your build type can be the cause certain eb's are for spy actions while the upper tier benifit everyone.Also the wars now benefit towered builds which can hurt eb completions.Activity is still the biggest factor though if your clan has poor activity the actives will jump for faster times.

14. U r in Big hearts.
    Top 5 clan in kaw..

Devs should not think about top 10 alone, they should think about #50-150
    Clan.
    These are the clans that have both big and small peeps.
    Some clans are not even doing old man. Bcoz they dont want to spend Rl money on useless equipment.
    Devs have changed a lot, too much money oriented.
    This will not help any 1, clan loyalty is almost zero.

Devs should make free eb event like they did in April 1st(free to open with kaw gold), but difficulty level could be same as Old man.

15. I think the idea may be to "close the gap" and I think this is a good way. We don't need tokens. But it would be nice if they were refundable for nobs .

16. can u pls let us know the 8different tiers of leg equipt using Bottled Beetle Ichor at my inbox tyvm.

17. Look at the preview tab.

18. We should get bottled bettle ichor as a reward in pvp weekends.

19. Kenpachi does make a good point.