Orisons of Glory - Part 9

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Charlie, Apr 22, 2017.

1. Force close the app and try again. A fix had been put in.

2. I think your info on the number of seeds required to open EB might be wrong, it took 4 seeds to open the first one.

3. So I bought the first led equipment but how do we access the next tier of equipment. There is nothing else showing in market beyond first leg equip but the rewards for event shows many tiers of equipment. Please help me understand or just fill me in on what I'm missing thx.

4. upset its part9 but I can't get the new equip from EE

Devs also need to balance the attk and defen. bfe when u release the new equips

the recent several pieces of new equip all attk bfe heavy, even this legs also give spy attk bfe heavier than spy defen. these equipments make our middle size EE warriors have a hard time to built our towers

My towers are already more than 40% of my total CS, but seems it still not enough when the new leg equip released.

Devs, can u make new equips to some different style (spy heavy, troops heavy, attk heavy, defen heavy, etc...), So ppls can get the suitable new equip for them to join EE or hit EBs

Thanks a lots

5. Go to upgrade it, its 750 things for tier 2. Yw

6. Can't even take a few days break after 10 days tough PvP event lol

This gonna make ppls feel stressful and thinking to quit from the game

7. Events are becoming more frustrating all the time. More $ $ $.

8. This is the time when war freaks cry :-(

9. Garbage event. Need to hit ebs for equips that are used in wars. No support

10. Butt hurt much

11. In the mage. Enchant it to level it up.

12. Why does the build tokens only go up to abyss why not to the one after that is not right there are 5 lands not 4

13. Not everyone in the game is finished with LL-Abyss. They're trying to encourage newer players to continue on playing and tighten up the immense stat gap.

14. Because osmon lands are still a gold sink.

15. The keys cost way to much

16. Simple. Drop all your abyss buildings and use tokens :)

17. Someone likely already mentioned this but no time to read pages of comments.

For the Old Man base eb, it says it takes - 3 Honey Coated Seeds (it actually takes 4)

19. They are designed to help out smaller players so they can grow faster