Orisons of Glory - Part 9

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Charlie, Apr 22, 2017.

1. What the hell.. I have no need to ug ll-abyss. We need o.r. build tokens. Come the hell on. You screw half of us over every damn new style event

2. No top 500 war this time?

3. I approve of the Vixen boxes and keys!

4. I like it the big guys have everything this helps the smalls catch up a little.

5. Please fix rewards for War event

6. So build tokens are there to cover the expensive upgrade costs yet don't include Osmon? Defeats the objective. Most of my lowlands - abyss are either fully upgraded or I'm able to easily upgrade myself. It's those 7t and up Osmon that are the real issue.

7. This, support

8. This event literally makes me lose all hope in the devs and this game.

9. Yeah exactly, help the smalls grow support

10. Support

11. At least my bank account is growing another event that will not get my $$$s.

12. Wow…KaW full of ungrateful ass players. Be grateful they even give updates etc, GaW/FC were left to die. Don't complain about nothing.

13. In event, 40k rewards give out just enough highland tokens to upgrade a t4 to level 4. Meaning even if you work your butt off for two weeks you get the equivalent of a 158b upgrade. So how is this meant to help new players to quickly upgrade all their stuff? That's even built off the guess they achieve 40k goal which is hard even for bigs.

I'm mentioning it because you obviously don't want to help bigger players with their osmon upgrades, yet you don't appear to be helping smalls either.

14. Top50 gives only 2 banner tokens and top100 only 1 while top10 gives usual 6 tokens from wars.pls fix war rewards

15. The top tier rewards will be taken up by leaderboard people, who won't even need the building tokens. What were you thinking devs? Lol

16. How about osmon rai tokens??

17. Happy to have silver bars
    Thx devs

18. I love it. I'll be able to catch up on lands that I normally can't because of my focus on the latest lands

19. T1 eb cost is 4 seeds Not 3 as mentioned.

20. Thats better :lol: stay positive kaw, give helpful feedback to devs to try to persuade them to appeal to our needs