Orisons of Glory - Part 9

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Charlie, Apr 22, 2017.

1. K cool like I said idk just trying to be helpful with useless information lol

2. 3 pieces left? Don't forget 1 event gave 2 rings. So that's 2 in one event. So if there's 12 pieces then that equals 10 Events. Nobody really answered my question which is simple. Is there another one after this event? Lol. I guess I just answered it with the info from grizz.

3. No one knows if there will be another event.

4. The chest equip doesn't count towards the set.

The only pieces left, afaik, are boots and head. I missed the shoulders, and have the rest equipped (minus the harpoon, which I got shoulders instead)

5. This event sucks

6. Y'all do realize that the tokens aren't useless if you're LL-Abyss BC. You can sell a building and use tokens to rebuild it. Hence making gold.

7. Reading between the lines from comments made in the forum threads and comments in other clan this idea the devs had of only giving out tokens for the lower lands to bridge the "gap" is a flop.
    Most comment on switching builds or selling n rebuilding to earn a miniscule amount of gold,there's no growth there,even the larger smalls n mid's want to build on the Osmon lands but the small amount of gold earned if any from rebuilding doesnt really help.The devs may as well just release the next set of lands or bring out the Osmon build tokens.

8. This may have been answered already, but will we be reimbursed for unused seeds like the last pay to play event? Thanks

9. Yeah I was wondering what to do with these building tokens they seemed useless to me. LLBC , HFBC, HLBC,ALBC, I'm down to the last of buildings now on the new lands and they aren't giving anything for those. 

10. Each abyss token is worth about 1.6b if you build a level 1 and then tear it down. (5 tokens to build, get 8b to drop, 8/5).

11. How to upgrade Battle Skirt ? Mage cannot use the Selona tokens. Thks

12. You can upgrade on Monday.

13. Thks sweet

14. Devs please add 2k ichors to help everyone to upgrade equipment to next level before enchantment

15. Yes because 2k will help everyone.

16. When will I be able to use my selona empowering favor

17. In six hours

18. Really looking forward to getting some of Selina's empowering favour :D