Orisons of Glory - Part 8

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Charlie, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Some adjustments need to improve for Pvp. Limit hits to da same person per day!!

Only one Spell can only be casted only once a day. !!! Items gain per hits should be da same for all builds !!

And improvement for spy dtw- u should not be able to hit someone if u spy dtw. It should be da same as u troop dtw. No one should be able to hit u when u troop or spy is empty. U need time for spy to regen as well for someone be able to hit..

A spy heavy build can easy steal my items even my spy is empty. Nothing to stop against those spy heavy builds. It really annoying n frustrating!!

Plz solve it for more fair n fun event. I really enjoying This PVP event but not fun if it only give advantage to a particularly build..

2. That would make strips not a thing. You can be stole from ad infinitum for a reason.

3. I know and I don't mind if u stripping someone during war that's fair deal..

In event u need to sleep as well. Plenty of time to farm..

4. yall need to give the devs a break. ur nothin but a bunch of whiners who couldnt even put together a gamelike this. so really all this complaining is sad. grow up and grow a set of balls and shut the hell up. leave the devs alone. ur lucky u even have these events at all.

5. :lol:

6. I would like dtw to be removed so I can hit someone 24/7 no break... That would be awesome!!!

7. Most strippes occure during osw's, not system wars.

8. Late on this but no badge? A little disappointing when this is one of the few events I performed decently on. Eh...

9. This event was great. I liked how, game play earned people reward. (Not just EB) though still issues with payouts, need tweeks. But overall, grwat event :)

10. So…what? Basically ruin challenge of pvp?

11. It was already ruined that y many ppl opted out :mad:). IF ppl losing that much items u surely won't join next time. if no ppl join u will get no PVP, too little ppl join u will get less fun Lol. I know I won't join next time