Orisons of Glory - Part 8

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Charlie, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Orisons of Glory Chapter 8 is coming to a close at 12:00 PM PDT today! (~20 minutes from the start of this post)

To handle all the banked favors, stealable favors and non-stealable favors we are going to be doing some double checking on everyones rewards and updating their progress before we send out rewards to everyone!

This wont take long, current estimate is no longer than 1 hour.

This will allow us to make sure everyone gets the correct amounts!

Thanks and I will update this post once it is finished running through!

2. 8k banked fix plz

3. The event isn't even over yet ^ :|

4. Ahhh preempt the whiners  you're learning 

5. How does that translate in english?

6. Not cool peeps can see they aren't getting good spot in opt in so they all opt out last hour to get put into top places and ruin it to people who were grinding on their on event  very discouraging

7. Opting out should not have been allowed after the first 5 days unless you just started.

8. Should of just stuck with the EB's as my clannies did much better overall.

9. I don't see how. You get trash equip from the PvE part lol

10. Is my clock broken or is this the longest hour ever lol

11. Mines broken too

12. We want 2× the reward

13. Hmmmm.... Well if it's due to the people opting out last minute just like last event, it screwed the honest ones up. I'd like an xstal along with my reward if possible then.smh

14. What will be the next event?

15. You still got stealable favours from EBs though.

16. Why the hell would you opt out last minute? The reward tier was so much poorer in opt out it would never be worth it to do so. And why can people can never be pleased? They told us in advance it would be delayed and why, whooppee an hour is up. At least they communicate and quite frankly it is better they get it right than rush it out. We all know the butthurt that ensues with reward errors.

17. The leaderboards were messed up from nearly the start of the event people opting out had never had favors transferred over so were still showing as opt in. I had asked about this and was told they couldn't do anything system was too slow.