Orisons of Glory - Part 8

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Re: Orisons of Glory - Part 8 (STARTS 3PM PDT)

It won't affect drops themselves, but rather you'll be placed on the other event rewards leaderboard, which will have rewards at different collection tiers. Both of the reward leaderboards also have their own unique rewards.

Banked items will remain unstealable.

Nope, soon as you opt-out they're protected. But opting out will convert them within 24 hours to the new leaderboard you'll be placed on. Since you won't qualify for the PvP leaderboard at that point anymore.

They're an item that will be automatically added to your inventory. It's what's going to convert to make the item magic happen. You can pretty much forget about them though. Nothing to do on your end.

Those sleeping won't be dropping event items. You'll need these items to even drop any for others.
    PvP is always on in KaW, so they could always be hit anyways. There's a reason banking and bars exist.

2. Re: Orisons of Glory - Part 8 (STARTS 3PM PDT)

Their job was to develop a war game. Seems they did a good job to me.

3. Re: Orisons of Glory - Part 8 (STARTS 3PM PDT)

Looking grt ty

4. Re: Orisons of Glory - Part 8 (STARTS 3PM PDT)

It said we have to convert our items into stealable items! How is that done?

5. Re: Orisons of Glory - Part 8 (STARTS 3PM PDT)

As long as you haven't opted out, it will happen automatically.

6. Re: Orisons of Glory - Part 8 (STARTS 3PM PDT)

ATA grant, nice way of avoiding the crucial issue here. Why give us an hour, sorry 42 minutes notice? Couldn't you at least wait until 12/160 hours from now? Or is the money cocaine injection already running out from the event that finished just over two hours ago?

To say you are technically running a business model behind the scenes of kaw, you sure do find more and more creative ways of screwing your player base over. All you gotta do is listen to the feedback to get a good idea of what the demand is. Which brings me to the question of why you keep doing the exact opposite? It just doesn't make sense.

7. Re: Orisons of Glory - Part 8 (STARTS 3PM PDT)

A pvp event inside of a pvp event LOL

8. Re: Orisons of Glory - Part 8 (STARTS 3PM PDT)

I read the Most and after all i have to damit that this really Sounds Nice. I Hope You will give some further Info soon.

9. Re: Orisons of Glory - Part 8 (STARTS 3PM PDT)

Those sleeping won't be dropping event items. You'll need these items to even drop any for others.
    [/quote]PvP is always on in KaW, so they could always be hit anyways. There's a reason banking and bars exist.[/quote]

By far the best response yet.I must say I'm really surprised and happy that you finally did a tone change when it comes to pvp in a war game. YOU DESERVE A REWARD!!YOU MAKE USE SO PROUD!!!

10. Re: Orisons of Glory - Part 8 (STARTS 3PM PDT)

What time in est?

11. Re: Orisons of Glory - Part 8 (STARTS 3PM PDT)

I gave up after 4 paragraphs, 

12. Re: Orisons of Glory - Part 8 (STARTS 3PM PDT)

R u serious? Lol
    4yr badge and still don't know the TZ's let alone google it or something.

13. 3pm PDT NOW for all those who want to know

14. Kingdoms at WAR
    WAR-AR-R

15. They announced last week that the event would be released Tuesday 

16. *jeopardy theme music*

18. so lets say I make 2T a day, over a 10 day period that's 20T, if I decide to bank for pvp/opted in i'll lose 5T. now the difference in between 40k opted out and 50k opted in is 2000 sb's, or 4.5T. shouldn't the difference in sb's be more than what I could lose by potentially banking instead of less?
    the sb difference in between opted out vs opted in is not enough imo. devs please re-think your rewards in sb's as there should be more incentive.

19. Re: Orisons of Glory - Part 8 (STARTS 3PM PDT)

One suggestion before the next war starts I would disable drops from attacking other players in wars as when a player reached close to their goal if they warred they could lose a great amount unless paying for sheild. Since they would take alot of attacks/steals

20. Re: Orisons of Glory - Part 8 (STARTS 3PM PDT)

If the event started at 3pm PDT (50 minutes ago) I think the event timer is off...