Orisons of Glory - Part 8

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Seems like lots of people didnt notice that spell that automatically casts when you get stolen from actually reduced loss by 90%. It had 5 levels, the last level decreasing items lost bu 90% and atleast on iOS it isnt possible to tell what level your targets spell (gradating barrier) is on, so if that spell was up at any time you'd have to assume it could be level 5. If your opponent stacks that with the spell that reduces by 50%, and your not using the one that increased by items taken by 100%, you wont be getting very many items irregardless of the opponents size/how much they take from you.

I think people didnt pick up on this and now everyone is thinking the hit ratios are out of whack. Unless your opponent was just not active this event, the gradating barrier is probably why you weren't getting many items.

P.S. Nice towers ;)

2. Not wasting anymore cash on your lame events. Any player that is able to take 1k favor/items, should give up that many. Had players farming for 1-1.7k a hit, return hits get 50 from them?! Bigger attackers with the same spells on?! Who comes up with this garbage?

3. Recommendation

1)
    I didn't like how if you hit someone bigger they get 5k but if they hit back they could only get 70. I think it should b equitable. If I hit a smaller guy and only get 70 then they should only get 70 for hittin me. After all, this is supposed to be pvp, how is 5k-70 ratio encouraging pvp.

2)
    The losses to win ratio was nuts in the end.

3)
    Banking 2k a day was not enough, if anything the ability to bank items should grow each day.

4)
    This event was a major grind, it went on too long. It wore many ppl out - you should want ppl desiring to extend it not wishing they opted out. I think 7 days max.

5)
    I thought about it. I liked the spells but I think the hindrance spells really didn't do much toward the end of the event. I think the hindrance % should grow with each passing day but I think the 100% swift should be static and stay the same throughout the event.

I think it is unrealistic for someone to be 100% active everyday and it's sad if someone can't pvp cuz of one might b kinda inactive for 1 day - there should 1 token for a 24 hr gate. But if there are more than 1 day you can't be active, then you should opt out

4. Thank you for a great event devs! IMho the best one you have so far created.

Sure, some tweaks possible here and there but it was fun, creative and fair.

5. This did not work, i opted out before event started, yet all my non stealable items converted too stealable. All through the event i could only see stealable items in part 8 battle, nothing at all in the opt out section. Nothing but confusion from an incorrectly setup event.

6. Im Curious to know when was the change emplimented that ebs must finish before event ends because that wasn't the case originally which in turn kinda makes long events less appealing

7. They did it a while back to expedite the rewards process

8. Good to know now lol I found out the hard way, I was 800 short of better eq. in zoma thinking id net whats needed for the faithful hound hammer, instead i got stuck with eq my abyssal blade makes look like crap an with the high rate of enchantment fails lets jus say this new hammer gonna join the rest of my worthless gear an I shall think twice before I join another long event

My other complaints are 2k bankable ever 24hrs not enough, one 8hr spell ever 24hrs is not enough wait ain't 8 time 3 is 24 but moving on..im a jus be quiet an think before I join another long event that turns out not worth the time or effort

9. Fun event. Enjoyed the inc from mates I haven't spoken too in a while. Tweaks need to be made before next PvP event (mentioned by many so I will not repeat).

Happy KAW'ing all 

10. Did anyone else get shorted their prizes ? I only received a fraction of the silver bars , Aqua etc

11. You must have been looking at the rewards for the pvp part, but you opted out.

12. I got up to 10k pvp favors and received a holy champion token. I'm only able to enchant the banner I received with 10 tokens. What was the point of giving me one token? I feel as if I may have read over something!

13. Same lol. I only got 2 the whole event series

14. The tokens are collected throughout each of the orisons of glory events.

15. Best event yet. Made sense on a fee levels

16. It won't let me claim my rewards?

17. After all the pvp Event was fun. Although some things should be fixed it was a good start i find.

Please Show leaderboard now

18. Sounds like you wanted the PvP rewards but want to do just the PvE side of the event because your other complaints that you couldn't bank more, or protect your items longer would actually make the PvP side pointless if there was nothing to steal from others.

19. Should not hide pvp lead board/rank. Would make it much funny.

20. This event was the best time I've had in forever on kaw you guys should do more like this