Brave the Elements Returns

Wars, Contests, Events all run by the community team.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Brave the Elements Returns

Postby Taksaka on Apr 11 2017, 3:28pm

I cant take my reward from element event, it keep saying "preparing reward", how long should i wait?
Taksaka

Postby qhitenight187 on Apr 11 2017, 5:23pm

I have not received my rewards yet
qhitenight187

Postby zorkay on Apr 11 2017, 5:24pm

qhitenight187 wrote:I have not received my rewards yet

[ATA]Grant wrote:Hey everyone,

With the Brave the Elements event, it seems some players were holding out to the very last minute to convert their items into Aqua or Inferno leaderboard items and were left with unconverted tokens.

We're going to be doing the following to address this:

1) Temporarily suspend further rewards from being distributed via the Event Page
2) For players with unconverted tokens, they will be evenly split between Aqua and Inferno Tokens
3) Update the overall event progress for players to calculate their correct tiers
4) Re-enable rewards, with the correct rewards for players based on the new values of Tokens.

A few things to note:
- Players will be able to go up in tiers from this, but they will not go down. This means for Leaderboards, there may be more players than the set cut-off points to accommodate those who were in the leaderboard positions before this change.
- Players who have already claimed rewards will instead receive the difference through a message once we are able to determine the amount and run a script (give it at least a few hours)
zorkay

Postby Cimeriano on Apr 11 2017, 5:36pm

I can't open my rewards
Cimeriano

Postby zorkay on Apr 11 2017, 5:38pm

Cimeriano wrote:I can't open my rewards

With the Brave the Elements event, it seems some players were holding out to the very last minute to convert their items into Aqua or Inferno leaderboard items and were left with unconverted tokens.

1) Temporarily suspend further rewards from being distributed via the Event Page
2) For players with unconverted tokens, they will be evenly split between Aqua and Inferno Tokens
3) Update the overall event progress for players to calculate their correct tiers
4) Re-enable rewards, with the correct rewards for players based on the new values of Tokens.

A few things to note:
- Players will be able to go up in tiers from this, but they will not go down. This means for Leaderboards, there may be more players than the set cut-off points to accommodate those who were in the leaderboard positions before this change.
- Players who have already claimed rewards will instead receive the difference through a message once we are able to determine the amount and run a script (give it at least a few hours)
zorkay

Postby 1MadMortigan1BadAss-Devil_DKOD on Apr 11 2017, 5:46pm

I didn't receive my rewards
1MadMortigan1BadAss-Devil_DKOD

Postby zorkay on Apr 11 2017, 6:08pm

-MAD-DKOD___-SPAWN-___DEVIL- wrote:I didn't receive my rewards

A few things to note:

Sorry for constantly posting this, but if people actually read then i wouldnt have to.
zorkay

Postby qhitenight187 on Apr 11 2017, 6:44pm

I did not get my rewards for bounty of inferno. Can someone help please
qhitenight187

Postby zorkay on Apr 11 2017, 6:46pm

qhitenight187 wrote:I did not get my rewards for bounty of inferno. Can someone help please

A few things to note:

Again, sorry that i have to post this again. I'm glad that i copied it.
zorkay

Postby -----AlbaIlIllIGuIlIBrath----- on Apr 11 2017, 7:45pm

Stop catering to the intellectually challenged. Just a thought.

Edit: Ditto with people that don't seem to understand what a time limit is.
-----AlbaIlIllIGuIlIBrath-----

PreviousNext

Return to Events