Brave the Elements Returns

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Charlie, Apr 7, 2017.

1. I cant take my reward from element event, it keep saying "preparing reward", how long should i wait?

2. I have not received my rewards yet

4. I can't open my rewards

6. I didn't receive my rewards

7. Sorry for constantly posting this, but if people actually read then i wouldnt have to.

8. I did not get my rewards for bounty of inferno. Can someone help please

9. Again, sorry that i have to post this again. I'm glad that i copied it.

10. Stop catering to the intellectually challenged. Just a thought.

Edit: Ditto with people that don't seem to understand what a time limit is.

11. Ok many of my clannies almost all have got their damn rewards and I'm still waiting for mine saw Charlie's post by that was like 2 hours ago or something ?Still haven't received it even tho many have

12. They delayed it. Some people were able to collect before they disabled it.

13. Why are we rewarding people for being stupid? When the clock runs out the event ends. If you try to be shady and convert last minute to jump up the lb....and you run out of time converting ....how is that not the individuals problem for trying to be sneaky?....you ran out of time. You do not deserve a safe place. You do not deserve overtime. You should be left with nothing since time ran out and you did not convert....that is the fair end to this nothing else is a fair result.

14. So how long more ?

15. No confirmed time, as of now.

16. Still waiting for my rewards. Whoever did the last minute crap, screwed it up for EVERYONE. This is ridiculously insane.

17. I feel you mate

18. I agree, this event finished in the early hours of the morning for me. I managed to convert my tokens before I went to bed.

19. Is there a reason why a new event started before we had a chance to collect rewards from the last event, there are many people who did not collect their rewards. Is all that time and effort wasted?

20. Need to turn token into aqua. Can you help?