Brave the Elements Returns

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Charlie, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Payouts really suck

2. payouts are good try calculating nnobs, for 4 days the sb is good, we need more events like this just give more &more sb so all can be bigger n fun for all

3. Did they add a day?

4. It was always this long, but the pvp timer (which is what shows first on mobile) expires a day earlier, like usual.

I.e. the timer you've been glancing at without opening the event itself has been for pvp, but the actual event lasts longer.

5. Thnx

6. Did... Did they just cut the token payout in half? My tier reward now says 5k when it was 10k for days

7. For clarity, the comment immediately above mine refers to PvP. Clanmates of mine have mentioned the same thing, what gives?

8. Yeah, I was referring to pvp.
    My main still shows the correct token payouts, so I am assuming some sort of glitch. *ss'ing Everything*

9. I believe they did cut the payout in half because they upped the sb and inferno/aqua or I'm seeing things

10. No chest for 3500 and 4500 aqua, but there is one for inferno? Really putting a premium on the aqua route.

11. Lol, guess it was just a scare. I got my correct amount.
    Lol devs.

12. Why was a day added?
    Thats a poor arbitrary decision.

13. Guessing a glitch Because my pvp items where not cut in half yet the prima items are still 50% more then they where yesterday 3500 was 715 sb not 1,000

14. Seriously, it's in the original post that the event ends Tuesday, and has been since it started.

15. Thx devs for increasing rewards.

however i think the aqua/inferno rewards are poor and silver bars are too much

since we call this event is an aqua/inferno event, we expect to get a decent qty. Aqua/inferno from this event. But it seems the rewards not gonna help those small/middle buildings.

My 600m cs building doing b2b goth and only can hit 15k primal tokens. Thats talking about 215 aqua and 215 inferno plus 2k+ sb

2k sb in 4 days is too much and 215 sets of aqua/inferno is too far away as we expected if we call this is an aqua/inferno event

16. Thanks for the increase in silver bars. It's a big help to a small mid.

17. After eb's stop dropping prima tokens (when event ends) how long do we have to convert them to aqua/inferno tokens?

18. You don't have any time. When event ends everything ends.

19. Probably the standard 24 hours the devs normally give

20. Conversion stops when the event ends,so the rewards can be handed out.