Brave the Elements Returns

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Charlie, Apr 7, 2017.

1. I'm assuming there will be more Prima token events in the future.
    I think the fairest thing is if we get to keep any unconverted prima tokens in our inventory until we can use them in the next Prima event.

2. they don't do that. With new event old prima tokens disappear

3. why won't a dev come and answer dis?

4. It's not clear. What are you asking?

5. I think you are asking that:

'to earn and convert Prima Tokens into Aqua and Inferno'

be included in the forum post for the next event.

6. I would guess so... that and previously when you've run this event you've given 24 hours after to convert I imagine lots of people didn't realise they wouldn't have the extra time to do so this time.

7. Hi I missed converting my tokens, as i was rushed into Emergency and missed event end. I know other events have had extensions on conversions. Is there any chance that we could have an extension.

8. Some people were blitzing ebs to try and earn the next level of reward. They thought there would be a time period after the event ended to convert the prima tokens into aqua/inferno tokens, but the drops to convert prima tokens were removed from the marketplace immediately upon the end of the event. So those that blitzed right until the end ended up with prima tokens they could not convert.

The suggestion is that the instructions make it clear that you must CONVERT the tokens prior to the end of the event, rather than just EARN the tokens prior to the event end.

9. That's fair. We're talking internally about what do (if anything) about this current instance.

10. Option 1. Leave Prima tokens in inventory until next Prima event
    Option 2. Give an extra grace period to convert Prima tokens
    Option 3. Do nothing

11. There are always more options friend.

12. But also I'm pretty sure #2 is now impossible from a tech perspective, and we'll do something... so that only leave option 1. Or some other option you haven't thought of...

13. Give me time, I'm still thinking but it hurts my head.

14. We've all been there friend.

15. Can you not leave it a bit longer until you make it impossible to cash in event rewards!? You make it impossible for me to cash in my tokens less than 4h after the end of the element event but i still have detritus from other events such as psion, scales and so on?

A bit longer to spend rewards, such as 24hr post event, would be great. Thanks. I

16. They won't do anything about the unconverted tokens. The deadline for some Asian people is smack in the middle of their night. I heard many of them talking about how they fell asleep while seeing how much drops they need to buy for top 100. So they end up with NO rewards whatsoever. Asked Dev for a grace period, But they don't care...

17. If by now you have not seen the mistake, you never will. It is not that far from common sense, but then again, I used the word "sense".

18. The problem with common sense is that it's quite rare these days
    ?

19. Guys, we're on it. Forum update soon.

20. Does this mean I can stop thinking now Mark?