[UPDATED] Upcoming Event Details!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Charlie, Apr 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What Is event? Cause people Dont do EE War unless theres And active event Now .. :D

2. :lol:

3. This

4. ^ really yeah. Don't know why so many people are whining.

5. Farm 'em, give 'em a real reason to whine. Why do people need events to PvP?

6. Hell just take away all ebs and bring back plunder wars

7. They're basically ebs. Only difference is a couple guys gotta spend hours on end selling bb or pots

8. Night and day difference, EBs and Events cater to individuals self serving their own interests. PWAR required clans to protect their OSF and OAF raids (Usually iG or Zaft).

9. Yall are so ungrateful. "We don't like this event"
    "Why postpone it? Crap devs"

I'm in agreement with rusted. It's better that it is in full working condition before putting it out. As an idea, it may be the next event this game has had. I would prefer its release to be flawless.

10. I mean I have had fueds with the developers. Flat out arguments with them but I can't find a reason to fault them.

This event idea isn't perfect but it's a step in the right direction. (I wish stripping would play in effect. That and pinning.)

That and I'd rather see a delay so that it is done right rather than they push it out and have it full of bugs. Part of the process.

I can handle a thrown up event in between as they tweak it.

11. Iv looked at first few pages and honestly looked promising....browsed the last couple plus with no event started seems pay to play fairies have suceeded with their tears again.....the fudge devs?? Times running out before we all bail

12. Decision time devs are we kingdom at war or kingdom at eb?? Seems its going too be the latter now? Cmon guys you where getting so close

13. Our hearts are broken and dreams are crushed. We totally won't get over this breakup ='(

14. Hey shooter , I went to get the update in goggle play and the game title was...

Kingdoms at War : Hardcore PVP

LMFAO , I think laughed so hard I may have had a minor stroke. Anything short of total opted in pvp is a joke. Or change your game title to Hardcore pointless eb tapping and money collection.

Stinkfist

15. You should read the features they list. "No other mmo gives you the ability to hit anyone, at any time"

16. I struggle to listen to anything regarding kaw or pvp etc. from someone who sits in a b2b hte clan...your one of the reasons kaws dying off but yeah stink i feel ya bruh

17. So how do you expect players to grow now? PvP only?

Like it or not, if I want to be more effective in an OSW, I need to grow.
    To grow, I need to sit in an HTE clan for a while and catch a few trains.
    Get where I'm going with this?

Even the most hardcore PvP-er hits ebs/does trains if they want to grow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.