Summer 2015 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 11, 2015.

1. FINAL RESULTS

Congratulations to the....

Magenta Manticores

on their Summer 2015 All Star Wars victory!

Rewards for all will be made available through the events page shortly.

Thanks for participating ^^

FINALS

The Violet Vipers will be facing the Magenta Manticores beginning at 6AM PDT.

Good luck to our two finalist teams!

SEMI-FINALS RESULTS

Violet Vipers and Magenta Manticores move forward to the finals tomorrow at 6AM PDT.

SEMI-FINALS

The Semi-Final Matchups are complete. The wars will begin at 10AM PDT!

Good luck teams!

PRELIMINARY RESULTS

Congratulations to our winners of the Preliminaries.

Violet Vipers, Magenta Manticores, Gold Griffins, and Blue Basilisks move on to the Semi-Finals tomorrow!

PRELIMINARIES

Preliminary Wars are going to move forward as scheduled.

We have given all players in this Preliminary Round 200 Mithril to compensate for having to cast multiple times.

WAR MATCHUP UPDATE!

Due to a large number of players remaining in clans during matchups only 6 clans were created.

We're in the process of redoing matchups to get all 8 required clans.

Currently we're looking for the war to start at 4PM PDT and run until the scheduled 9PM PDT end. This means this first war will be 5 hours in duration.

We'll keep you updated as things change.

REGISTRATION NOW OPEN

Registration is now open!

If you are in the Top 10,000 Overall Rankings and wish to participate please cast Wave of Conflict from the Alchemist and leave your clan before the match up process begins!

As a note, rewards are distributed through the event page using All Star Medallions. These simply translate to winning rounds of the All Star Wars. Each win gives you 100 Tokens, and those losing the first round will receive 1 token so that everyone who participates receives at least the Participant Achievement.

Hello, and welcome to the...

The Top 10,000 players based on the overall strength leaderboards are invited to join us in this 3 Day tournament as they fight for honor, glory, and the prestigious Summer All Star Wars achievement!

On July 16th at 12AM PDT our Top 10,000 leaderboard players will be able to sign up for the Summer All Star Wars by casting Wave of Conflict. Players will be then automatically be placed in Clans of up to 200 players each, and will face off in a three day tournament to determine the true All Stars of Kingdoms at War!

• Signups begin July 16th @ 12AM PDT
    • Signups end July 17th @ 2PM PDT
    • You only need to sign up for the first war in this event
    • Cast Wave of Conflict before signups end
    • You must not be in a clan when signups end
    • You can opt-out after signing up by being in a clan when signups end
    • Only the top 10,000 players on the overall strength leaderboard are eligible
    • Out of all applicants, the strongest 1,600 will be selected
    • Only 1 account per individual is allowed to participate. If you are found to have more than 1 account signed up we will remove all, or all but one of your signups at our discretion

Tournament Structure

• Players will be separated into 8 different clans with rosters of up to 200 players
    • Rosters will be locked once set
    • This will be an elimination tournament. Winning clans move on, losing clans will be eliminated.
    • There will be 3 rounds, each lasting 6 hours
    • After your clan has been eliminated you are free to leave it (we will not add admins to eliminated clans)
    • You will not be able to kick other players
    • You will not be able to rejoin a clan after leaving
    • DO NOT LEAVE your clan after the round is completed, you will stay in this same clan until the end of the event. We will instruct your clan when it is okay to leave.

War Details

War Type: Random
    Health Crystals: 6
    Outside Hits: Off
    DTW/DTS: Off

Tournament Schedule

Preliminaries: July 17th, 3PM - 9PM PDT
    Semifinals: July 18th, 10AM - 4PM PDT
    Finals: July 19th, 6AM - 12PM PDT

Tournament Rewards

The ultimate prize of this All Star War is the prestige of being known as the best of the best across the many kingdoms. To ensure your prestige follows you wherever you go, participants will receive a Summer All Star Wars achievement based on the number of rounds your clan wins.

In addition, our winners will receive the Star Name Effect in World Chat.
    Those with stars from 2014's All Star Wars will have them removed before the Preliminary round on Friday.

3 Rounds
    Star Name Effect

Summer ASW Gold Achievement

2 Rounds
    Summer ASW Silver Achievement

1 Round
    Summer ASW Bronze Achievement

All Participants
    Summer ASW Participant Achievement

Rewards will be distributed after the entire event ends through the events page.

2. Damn! Too small to enter for it x'D

3. Next year AJ. Next Year.

4. Guess who just hit top 10k too ;)

5. def gonna be fun wait...

6. Imma enter with no towers muhahaha

7. This will be fun. :p

8. Any promo for ASW like last year?

9. FYI my 1st ASW i scratched n clawed into 9900 overall to make entry.
    I was small but thats the way it was.
    It was a blast albeit gruelling.

GL to ALL entrants n Enjoy

See u on the Battlefield

10. Neat. I can haz participates

11. Will you punish people who are inactive during those wars? There was controversy in the last war due to a player purposely going inactive until the last couple of mins.

12. Most likely, last year all inactives got zero rewards.

13. I will definitely not see you guys there!

14. Come on... Up to your discretion?

What reason would someone have other than trying to get an unfair advantage by signing up more than one account?

15. So only rewards are a achevement badge?

16. Well the last three asw i got bounced out of the first round because i had 10-15 inactives on my team. I expect nothing less this time!