The Chaos Wars (Updated 11/28)

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 29, 2014.

1. The Chaos Wars this week will be using the following schedule consisting of 4 wars per day. Roster size will remain at 15, with the exception of the weekend individual wars being 100.

2. Nice. But where is the Shark Epic Battle?

3. You'll have to ask kaw_admin :(

4. Kaw_Admin is ignoring me. :-(

5. Can you guys give me my account back ?i contacted support about not being able to login on this device and no help.

6. Silence means "NO" I think

7. On the other hand. Any word yet on an Epic Battle Winter Event?

8. Go back to 6 wars a day 

9. There wasn't many players participating in them.

10. True. More needs to be done to entice people to start warring again. EE has become stagnant

11. Please get rid off the weekend 100 roster individual war ! Ty !!

12. At least not all 100 roster, some normals in the weekend? plies :3

13. Thanks for the Aussie/Asia war time slot

Oh wait...you seem to have left it out again

14. My thoughts too ObEsA. Must be difficult for the devs to pay an Ape to watch the server overnight.

15. Devs, can we get a link to the original Chaos War thread showing rules for each war, dtw/dtw, allies, etc.. Can't find the original posting...

16. Players actually like to participate in 100 Roster Indi Wars. It's interesting to see which side will win with different odds interposing in the war.

17. @Kaw_community

Why have to no. Of wars been reduced for chaos wars? I personally preferred more wars per day as this meant that there was more chance of warring daily

18. . 11 war Rosters Please WE need more clans to war

19. War 1 moved back 1 hour now means all Asian can't do this war time slot now. Way to go dev.

Congratulation you have now totally ensure that all Asian and Aussies now can't war any of the war times