[Updated] Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 21, 2014.

1. Updated 6/24 @ 9PM PDT
    After hearing your feedback about wanting some regular round wars mixed in with the existing individual wars we've gone ahead and changed this weekend to make use of regular round wars. See the updated schedule below.

Here's this week's Chaos War Schedule!

We're going to be continuing with another week of Individual Wars for the time being.

Monday-Thursday

WAR DETAILS -
    This is an Individual War. Cast Wave of Conflict to sign up and leave your Clan at least 2 hours before the scheduled time..
    Duration: 60 Minutes
    KO: 10 Minutes
    Hit Restrictions: On

- TIMESLOT 1 -
    PDT - 6am
    EDT - 9am
    GMT - 1pm
    SGT - 9pm

- TIMESLOT 2 -
    PDT - 12pm
    EDT - 3pm
    GMT - 7pm
    SGT - 3am

- TIMESLOT 3 -
    PDT - 6pm
    EDT - 9pm
    GMT - 1am
    SGT - 9am

Friday - Sunday

WAR DETAILS -
    Duration: 60 Minutes
    Type; Advantage
    KO: 7-13 Minutes
    Roster Size: 15
    Hit Restrictions: On

- TIMESLOT 1 -
    PDT - 6am
    EDT - 9am
    GMT - 1pm
    SGT - 9pm

- TIMESLOT 2 -
    PDT - 12pm
    EDT - 3pm
    GMT - 7pm
    SGT - 3am

- TIMESLOT 3 -
    PDT - 6pm
    EDT - 9pm
    GMT - 1am
    SGT - 9am

[/center]

2. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

So all indi wars

3. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

So I'm worried ur going to an all individual style war system ... If u do that's fine I understand ur reasoning with all the exploits only way to ensure clans don't abuse the system is to take clans out of it or major changes to kaw mechanics kaw wide ...

Here's the suggestion

U are going to make all wars individual then the reward system needs revamped. U cannot hope to hold people to try to obtain rancor lvl 50 to win sets of equip when signing for indi wars as ur chance of winning is only 50/50 based on luck of ur placement (no clan teamwork or strategy can be built ). So restricting players to a 2 month period to try to obtain rancor for equip will be outdated and really unfair to participants ... That system was based off ur clan being better then opponents not u ...

U have stated ur working on individual reward systems inside of wars but I would suggest going one set further and leveling the field for individuals for all ee wars

Here's the idea ... Instead of rancor lvl 50 u win the 1/2 set of equip for that season ...

U would do away with seasons totally (they aren't clan based so no point anymore in seasons anyway)

Wat u would do is keep track of each players wins in ee (this would have to be retroactive to the start of season 1) and create lvls of wins to obtain each 1/2 set of equip

Example (only and example u can make it whatever u deem fair)

U win ur first 50 wars u get season 1 equip set

U win ur first 100 wars u get season 2 equip

U reach 150 wins u gets season 3 equip

U could also reward 1 piece every 10 wins in the order u rewarded for seasons

... So on and so forth (as stated make this retroactive to the start of season 1 to be fair to all those that put effort into the broken system) people would keep wat they earned and maybe fill out a few pieces they missed would just pick up at whatever lvl of wins is next

This way as u win more wars u earn higher lvls of equip individual rewards for individual wars

U would still release a new 1/2 set 2 times a year like now so people have new heights to reach for and would still need to win wars to collect mith to enchant equip

This is the only fair way I can see u handing equip out now that ud have taken teams (work and cohesion) out of the equation

Would be like the achievement badges u reach a certain lvl of wins here's ur rewards

Might take some years some months some may already have enough wins for a bunch... But this reflects their support to the system and determination to get enough wins in a much more accurate way

This idea also makes it so that u have to obtain all the lower tier equip before u can go thru to the next lvl keeping all equip upto date and important allowing newer players to obtain the older equip as they come into the game at different times

Reposted from another thread so it's seen

4. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

You've got some interesting ideas there and I'll be sure to share your feedback with the rest of the team. I do want to clarify that while we're having a week of entirely individual wars we aren't committing to anything at this time and this doesn't mean we're only going to be using individual wars moving forward.

5. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

You guys should refund xtals for indie wars. It wouldn't be hard for you guys to implement. Some people can't afford to xtal so much just to war in a war game

6. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

Nerf the SH exploiters til they cry

7. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

YOU USE U? HOW DATRE YOU! I have lost all respect for you adding that in the OP without correcting it. Also, where's Creative?

8. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

Supporting Indi Wars #MidHere #Respect #IstillLoveKaw

9. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

Rip Kaw_Creative  :cry: </3

10. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

Seriously ? All individual again so just take your chances of getting screwed all . let's take the whole clan aspect out of clan wars and who cares about building for war to try and make a strong clan with strong builds just toss 20 noobs in a group and let em fight some have no WC some no real tracking some inactive some ps who don't drop to ps and just leak all war some without mith some without xtals some who just xtal whenever they wan and lose the war for you who cares ata gets more xtal money woohoo screw it I'm using whatever noob acct I want free ee on no point in actually putting effort into warring now just cast and hope for the best people complain about SH we'll if ya get enough towers they can't hit you anyways most war without equip but what's the point in putting up owners now just cast and hope the rest of the team covers for you

HOW HARD WOULD IT BE TO RUN BOTH CLANLESSS PEOPLE GET PUT IN A CLAN FOR WAR PEOPLE IN CLANS AT MATCHUP GE MATCHED AGAINST OTHER CLANS WOULD WORK FOR EVERYONE PEOPLE THAT PUT IN EFFORT CAN WAR AS A TEAM AND STILL LETS ANYONE WAR AS WELL

11. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

Maybe implement a system so that Inactives get a temporally ban/suspension. So when people sign up for war they actually participate. Ex. First time inactive = 48 hour suspension, 2nd time 7 day suspension, 3rd time 14 day suspension and so on. So that when you sign up for war you atleast know the whole clan is gonna fight back.

Just an idea but also you could put in a spell to cast if somebody is a WC or Tracker, so that you could even more balance the teams and make it fair. Just my input ️

12. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

I play this game because of the friends I have made. Take away my ability to play and socialize with them, then I have no reason to be here. Warring for us is more that just clicking. We know each other, and we trust other. We cut up, BS and had a blast! Sometimes we win, sometimes we don't. Either way, we had a blast and can't wait to do it again.

13. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

Put the last war up an hour on some days. Come on devs. People been asking for it.

14. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

Devs. How would you guys feel about mixing the two? Clans that have enough to war can cast and war together. All mercs can leave clan and cast , and this way, even if some jerk clan is stacking , you can use the system to try to match a roster so at least it's fair, stat/lb wise anyway . Yes the war clans may have an advantage due to familiarity , but at least the sh lb matchup created gap can be erased by a system picked rosters.

Most stacked clans are more braun than brain anyway.

15. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

Since people have been complaining so much about war times, why not have a survey (probably linked through the forums) asking players, for each hour of the day, if they're available for war. Simple compile the results to see when the best times for wars would be.

Accounting for location would also help so you don't have three wars in the NA daytime simply because the most respondents are from North America.

16. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

Why can't both types be run side by side war clans match other war clans individual clans match individual clans then anyone can still war and people who have made good teams with solid WC / track can still enjoy the wars together this throw a bunch of people together and let em fight is all luck of the draw why kill teamwork and planning sure stacked roster would still be around but they would fight each other so matchups would be fair and having the individual option at the same time means war isn't just for those who build and plan for it but the ones that do aren't just flipping a coin to see if you win

17. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

Wow this sucks. More stupid indi wars…

18. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

I participate in EE to spend time with my friends and family that are my clanmates. I understand the need to reach out to those people that aren't in war clans and want to try some wars as well as the adventurous people that want to do random roster mixes with complete strangers - I honestly do. I would be very happy if you would offer both choices. If I want the excitement of random strategy with random strangers and warring with people that have no clue about their build I'll join an individual war - when I need a relaxing time with my friends and family, I'll war with my home clan. Let's have our cake and eat it too?

19. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

Great! All individuals wars... Way to go, devs... Finally the proper solution. Looking forward to Season 4 made of individual wars!

20. Re: Chaos Wars (6/23 - 6/29)

You can't offer individual war and clan war simultaneously because there won't be enough people signing up for clan wars at the same time. This produces two problems: first there are too many no matches and second, which plays off the first, this becomes an exploit for extending EE without ever having to risk it.

Devs can you do something about inactives. I found particularly annoying the fact that a freeloading inactive gets the same reward as I do despite not using xstal pots or mith.

It's already a detriment fighting down 1-2 kingdoms. Perhaps you can allow admins to kick people at a certain time in war? This could be anytime from the start of war all the way to 5 minutes left in war. I'm sure there are other better suggestions to correct this problem.