iOS Price Changes (IL, NZ, AU, IN, ID, TR, ZA)

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 2, 2014.

1. As of today Apple has adjusted the pricing tiers in various regions around the world due to fluctuating exchange rates.

Those in Israel and New Zealand will notice a decrease in certain pricing tiers.

Those in Australia, India, Indonesia, Turkey, and South Africa will notice increased prices of Apps and In-App Purchases throughout the entire App Store.

Unfortunately we’re not able to adjust pricing for individual countries, and as these changes are being implemented by Apple this is something beyond our control.

Thank you for your understanding.

2. You could lower your profit margin a bit to make it the same for your customers worldwide regardless of apples changes.

3. And here we see the dark lord giving business advice to a game company. Welcome to the internet.

4. Or I could just be making up suggestions based on my get rich quick schemes that never work 

5. I hope apple knows they're screwing theirselfs with all this crap. Apple TVs, these increased/decreased prices, iOS 7...

6. As mentioned in the original post, we're not able to specify prices by individual region. This is something Apple does automatically for all Apps on the App Store.

7. Erm..so what does this actually mean ?

8. I suppose I better move to New Zealand after all eh?

9. In short:
    - Apple has adjusted prices in certain regions due to exchange rates
    - Those in Israel and New Zealand will see some lower prices
    - Those in Australia, India, Indonesia, Turkey, and South Africa will see increased prices
    - This affects every single App in the iOS App Store

10. Got ya if you in those regions, xstals may cost more.

11. I.e

Players in New Zealand paid 3.59 for 6 health crystals, now pay 3.39?

And players in Turkey paid 4.37 now pay 4.59, etc etc?

12. So why are we paying $23 for xtals in us$ now

13. No support ******* Devs don't work on PvP, more EBs an pointless hunts and WOOH April fools, we'd prefer PvP update.

Now they rip us off even more because they want to make that much more

14. Support or not it is changes from Apple who are being forced to so anyone in Europe should expect a price hike with the up and coming changes as providers with services such as buying crystals will have to pay the required amount within that countries tax system.

15. Damn people! They just said its Apples increase not theirs! Go cry to Apple:) Obviously you were paying less than other regions considering value of currency. So now it is a bit more equalツ

16. Kinda great living in a country where the economy is getting better and not worse xD go New Zealand :p

17. Glad im on android :p

18. So its only for apple devices, better drop I phones n get an android