War #7 - Time Error

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Sep 28, 2013.

1. UPDATE

1. Roughly 100 players casted Wave of Conflict but were not able to recast when the war time changed. These players are being compensated 1 health crystal, 50 Mithril, 1 EE level and one Rancor level.

2. Players in a clan that signed up for the War and casted Wave of Conflict will get 1 health crystal and 10 Mithril. Additionally, all players who participated in the war will be reimbursed for any health crystals used during the war.

3. Any clans who forfeited an EB because of the war time schedule will be compensated and the clan admin will be given a Seal of the Damned.

There was an error in the war time for War #7. This has now be moved to the correct time.

However, some of you are still affected by this, in various ways (leaving an EB early, can't cast WoC again etc). In the morning, we will be combing through the feedback messages and reaching out to affected players & clans.

Our sincere apologies for this mix up. Any updates will be posted to this thread.

2. It's a game played across whole world 24x 7.it will be better to have a small team working for whole time to prevent this kind of thing in future.

Also can war 1 signup be open earlier so that Asians can cast and get up early in morning to war?

3. Night owl dev

Ya looks like no war 7 for us lol. Everyone sleeping

4. Me thinks the ATA boss needs to employ some people on night shifts

5. They should have the office manned 24 x 7.

6. Whilst i appreciate your situation ourselves like many other paying ee customers have been messed up by this so hopefully it will be treated accordingly.several are unable to recast among others.

7. Had 22 cast and close to been ready for other 7 to cast. Now clock reset and so has number cast. Now we got 5 cast and lots not able to recast. I cast cause earlier time suited me better. Now I'm signed up or so my woc clock shows and time don't suit. This along with lag and mismatches is very dishearting and needs fixing.

8. Dev did you do a boo boo. Being left alone you watching to much dirty movies. And typing numbers with non busy hand.

9. Had to cancel family outing cause I cast for a war that looked like I could enter. Time issue fixed after casting means I'm now in war, so I won't be letting clan down after committing to war. Just hope my kids understand. Thanks devs for messing up again

10. I wasted 2 unloads for nothing. This has created a lot of confusion and chaos. Anyways thankx for the fix-up.

11. Do we need to recast???

12. Every war 7 for last 3 weeks now there has been issues. X2 crashed severs and now this. SORT IT OUT

13. I heard the clans that signed up were reimbursed, what about the ones that were at like 20 casted?! Now we all have to start again!!

14. Why is it always war 7 messed up? Some fair compensation is due to warring clans, who are now not able to war since many clans members cast and set alarms for war so they cannot recast. Cmon you guys can do better then this...

15. The logical thing is to compensate everyone that had casted woc! Not just the ones signed up!!

16. Looks like devs are compensating those clans who had signed up before the error roster lock.
    Logically everyone who casted woc should get compensation.
    Many clans couldnt get enuf due to early roster lock and many casted and slept,they have no idea about the recasting thing so those who casted and are awake will suffer.
    Everyone who casted woc must be reimbursed devs :)
    Waiting for your feedback and our compensations.

17. @HOG bc - war 7/9 are always messed because devs might be US tz.Hence war 7/9 are night/early morning for them.
    Hence,there are only 2 wars out of 10 that support asian tz and those 2 wars are also messed up pretty often.

18. Devs. We are now going to miss war 7 because when half our clan wakes up to war, their WOC will be missing. I would like to see how many clans were affected by this?

19. you screwed up so much in the last few weeks...

20. I and my clan Epic Elete were effected plus on my PC not all my builds are visible seems SDT r gone