New Legend... New Mystery Boxes...

Wars, Contests, Events all run by the community team.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: New Legend... New Mystery Boxes...

Postby Klinkz on Sep 26 2017, 11:15pm

When are you going to enable the trade for boxes again? I figured it is something ATA would be interested in since people who don't spend on nobs can trade them to people who do which will then slightly increase spending... Lol
Klinkz

Postby _Ark-Project_Evolution-X_ on Sep 27 2017, 2:19am

Aside from these boxes "intended" to be tradeable, what else will be tradeable in your future plans? Nobs? Seals? Circles? Xtals? Crux?

Imo, the old system of opening boxes was better since every player can assign their schedule when will they open it unlike this new legend-attached free boxes. Clearly it's a profit-grabbing strategy again.
Last edited by _Ark-Project_Evolution-X_ on Sep 27 2017, 4:35am, edited 1 time in total.
_Ark-Project_Evolution-X_

Postby U_BEEN_HUGGED on Sep 27 2017, 3:53am

So now even opening boxes is locked behind the legends platform.

RIP PC Kaw.
U_BEEN_HUGGED

Postby xXP_3Xx_Bingybob_xXP_3Xx on Sep 27 2017, 11:12am

Why must you collect rewards at every level to keep the side legends dropping...creates so much busy work, and has already been wasteful of time and money when you consider paying for premium ebs to increase the legend drop rate, then not getting any drops cause you have hit the next reward level and not collected yet. IMO once the legend has been triggered through the legends tab on your mobile device, those items for that legend should drop until you have completed the entire legend, regardless of if you have collected the rewards for each level. And i know what i am suggesting can be done, it happened on the last side legend...pls fix this Charlie.
xXP_3Xx_Bingybob_xXP_3Xx

Postby xXP_3Xx_Bingybob_xXP_3Xx on Sep 27 2017, 11:17am

xXP_3Xx_Bingybob_xXP_3Xx wrote:Why must you collect rewards at every level to keep the side legends dropping...creates so much busy work, and has already been wasteful of time and money when you consider paying for premium ebs to increase the legend drop rate, then not getting any drops cause you have hit the next reward level and not collected yet. IMO once the legend has been triggered through the legends tab on your mobile device, those items for that legend should drop until you have completed the entire legend, regardless of if you have collected the rewards for each level. And i know what i am suggesting can be done, it happened on the last side legend...pls fix this Charlie.

Ooops i mean ATA Bruce...please fix this problem.
xXP_3Xx_Bingybob_xXP_3Xx

Postby xXP_3Xx_Mischief_Rogue_xXP_3Xx on Sep 27 2017, 12:00pm

xXP_3Xx_Bingybob_xXP_3Xx wrote:
xXP_3Xx_Bingybob_xXP_3Xx wrote:Why must you collect rewards at every level to keep the side legends dropping...creates so much busy work, and has already been wasteful of time and money when you consider paying for premium ebs to increase the legend drop rate, then not getting any drops cause you have hit the next reward level and not collected yet. IMO once the legend has been triggered through the legends tab on your mobile device, those items for that legend should drop until you have completed the entire legend, regardless of if you have collected the rewards for each level. And i know what i am suggesting can be done, it happened on the last side legend...pls fix this Charlie.

Ooops i mean ATA Bruce...please fix this problem.

Agreed and support
xXP_3Xx_Mischief_Rogue_xXP_3Xx

Postby -MaD__lXl-YuNG-lXl__AniMal- on Oct 1 2017, 8:02am

No bloody crown lb??
-MaD__lXl-YuNG-lXl__AniMal-

Postby xXP_3Xx_lllIlllIllIlll_xXP_3Xx on Oct 6 2017, 10:12am

bump
xXP_3Xx_lllIlllIllIlll_xXP_3Xx

Postby xXP_3Xx-BogTrotCrusher-xXP_3Xx on Oct 6 2017, 10:16am

bumpidy bump
xXP_3Xx-BogTrotCrusher-xXP_3Xx

Postby TheNecromancer on Oct 7 2017, 3:56pm

U_BEEN_HUGGED wrote:So now even opening boxes is locked behind the legends platform.

RIP PC Kaw.

i agree lol i mainly play pc lol
TheNecromancer

PreviousNext

Return to Events