Valiant Knight achievement!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Miles, May 31, 2013.

1. Hai guys!

We know some of you were wondering how the Valiant Knight achievement works. We know 'cause we're getting a lot of HOW DO I GET THAT?! WHAT DIS THING FOR? and Y U NO RECOGNIZE ME? So yeah, let us clarify some stuff!

Basically we see you guys being awesome to each other all the time, and WE LIKE THAT.

So we made the Valiant Knight achievement as a shout out to the players who make the KaW community awesome.

=GIMMIE DAT!=
    So how do you get the achievement? Basically, keep being rad to each other.

We're keeping track of players who go above and beyond in the awesome department. Then we'll dish out the achievement to players with the best track records.

Oh yeah, and if you get the achievement, please don't be uncool afterward. We're reserving the right to take it away if you start acting less than valiant.

So yeah! Keep being awesome.

<3 The Creatives

2. I like this idea. Thanks devs 

3. I just answered a question on wc.

Am I am awesome kool Kat?

4. Am not gonna change my attitude for a phony achievement. I still think devs are a bunch of punks.! So take that achievement and shove where the sun dont shine.

5. Kaw creative getting down with the kids :cool:

6. Very nice!

7. Great idea. So, QUESTION!

Will you be monitoring us or something? Who decides who gets it?

8. Uhhhh I believe VALENTINE should already have this achievement?

1m 4m l1k3 th3 c00l3st.

Sorry, forgot to turn my Swag locks off.

9. This is why I think kaw_creative should be forum prez. It's forum post is awesome you can't deny it!

Kaw_creative prez June 2013!!

10. What exactly constitutes being "rad"  what a joke.. An achievement for being cool to each other on a war game.. How about one for stripping and clearing someone while they asleep ? 

11. KaW_creative used the word "Rad"

Is he/she stuck in the 80's? or thinks he's a Ninja turtle?? 

This is priceless ... Thank u for brightening my day 

12. Cry cry boohoo blah blah. Why can't i have it/this sucks/ i hate devs and society blah blah /lock

13. Karl, I'm guessing to be rad is to help others. To get the achievement, help out a lot. Be a kool Kat like me. You'll see.

14. Haven't heard the word rad since watching the movie valley girl . Gag me with a spoon!!!! 

15. I like this idea. Very creative 

16. Oh so you didn't get fired? :lol:

Kidding. :)

17. Does anyone possess it yet?

I'm curious to how it looks!

18. Good to see some recognition for all the good people of kaw.