I’m back to catch up

Discussion in 'Lowland Wars Open Beta' started by -lilil-_-H3llB0UND-_-lilil-, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Hey guys, I know most of the warring community knows me from awhile back. I just came back to say what’s up and ask what’s going on? The warring community seems like it died? Lmk who’s the best clan around and who the wc/trackers are? What builds you guys running anyway? If your an old friend, say what’s up? Anyway, thanks!

2. The good ole days are gone. LL wars are almost completely dead and Indi wars have virtually no brackets anymore.

3. LL is dead, no more real clans left.

4. You can go back into retirement

5. Who are you?

6. Please tell me you actually believe that indi wars were the “good ole days”

7. Hellbound lives in his mom basement, and is gay, thank you

8. Who are you?

9. Phartacus not that KaW famous but he’s most likely before your time

10. Ded. @Vamperous misses you the most. Hes not really t50 anymore so you might not want him anymore.  lmaoooooo oh HB the meme of memes.

12. I remember this little punk, got angry when he lost his own wars and took it out on the other peeps that actually knew how to war, and ontop of that made that forum about committing suicide because everyone hated u and hated warring with ur temperamental self so u decided to seek attention by pulling that bs, u shouldve stayed gone, kaw is better off without ur anger issues

13. HB comes back and devs release new war equipment. Coincidence? I think not

14. I remember that.

15. My bad I was immature and 14 years old? lmao, You ever heard of kids?

16. Wasn’t that like a year ago though?

17. Haha it was actually 2 1/2 years ago, smh cant change urself that much in that short amount of time, lol

18. Lol if u were 14 then youd be about 16-17 now, ur still a kid 

19. Why are you saying you. I’m 19.