EE Wars

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

EE Wars

Postby VBot on Nov 12 2018, 5:04am

Hello fellow KaW community,

I very rarely lurk amongst these corners of KaW but thought it was important to convey an ongoing issue that is making ee wars EVEN worse than what we had deemed was the end to them. :cry:

During Kingdom and Ally wars, the servers had timed out for 5 mins and ATA refused to do anything about it, even though KaWers know that, even a 2 min inactivity window can make a huge difference. Some say that is down to servers so maybe we can let that go. Then yesterday, we had an incident involving a leaderboard player casted in Individual war; regards to VaIlkyl_. He was in our clan (when he could actually see the roster), was able to talk in cc and was somehow not opted into war? How is this even possible? Not only was it 10 vs 11.. When at a was questioned about it, all they asked Valk was to leave clan and see if that would work. Seems that the Devs really do not care for any ee players that choose to cast, not only are those individuals giving up their significant amount of time up for this; we clearly are not being treated fairy as a community. So, after this had happened to Valk, i decided to converse with my friends over it. Turns out, this isn't the first time something like this has ever happened, it has to happened to many other ee warriors such as Jlmmy and Pink. They had contacted them back saying it was not possible to happen. Sadly LL has become the best source of wars because at least there were no problems to even cast for war.

What I propose is that the never ending plea that the KaW community has regarding wars is for Devs to pay attention to the community. After all this isn't Kingdom of Epic battles, it is Kingdoms at War. How can we continue to play a war game when not even the developers can offer a system of wars that even work efficiently?

Many in the past have proposed bringing War Equipment back, fairer wars with better matchup, nerfing charms to make it an equal level playing field especially as bfa is capped... which are all amazing ideas...

BUT HOW ABOUT DEVELOPERS SORTING OUT WHETHER SOMEONE CAN EVEN "OPT IN" FOR THE WAR THAT THEY CASTED WOC FOR?

I hope this never happens again and developers address this issue soon and promptly. But who am I kidding? Very rarely are thing sorted on this game unless they want people to pour their life savings into it. One can hope.

Love,

One and Only Tweets.
VBot

Re: EE Wars

Postby RS-roni-RS on Nov 12 2018, 5:18am

Love Alpha__PsG__DoG__Alpha you mean
RS-roni-RS

Postby __lIllSlIHllAIlGlIGIlYlIlI__ on Nov 12 2018, 6:52am

The same stuff what happened with Valk happened with me on multiple occasions, it's astounding to see it still hasn't been fixed.

EE is dead now, especially with Charms etc, should be BFA based again.
__lIllSlIHllAIlGlIGIlYlIlI__

Postby AccidentalGenius on Nov 13 2018, 8:27am

Arrr Tweets did that downtime prevent you from stripping a PS this war?.

I agree its frustrating but not half as bad as taking hidden allies Wink Wink from Pure Spies.
AccidentalGenius

Postby Vamperous on Nov 13 2018, 8:31am

IISoldIIMYIISoul2IIsatan wrote:Arrr Tweets did that downtime prevent you from stripping a PS this war?.

I agree its frustrating but not half as bad as taking hidden allies Wink Wink from Pure Spies.

Then pure spies should put up an atk build lol
Shouldnt go crying to her for using a perfectly acceptable tactic that is within the rules as set. But an account that casted and was counted as part of matchup, but couldn't compete, that is total bs.
Vamperous
2015 ASW Champion

Postby AccidentalGenius on Nov 13 2018, 8:43am

Vamperous wrote:
IISoldIIMYIISoul2IIsatan wrote:Arrr Tweets did that downtime prevent you from stripping a PS this war?.

Shouldnt go crying to her for using a perfectly acceptable tactic that is within the rules as set. But an account that casted and was counted as part of matchup, but couldn't compete, that is total bs.

Whilst I think the castle should have troops, I agree its a legitimate way to win within the rules. Just not something I would do because don't personally feel it would give me any sense of achievement Vamps.

However the point raised should be looked into.
AccidentalGenius

Postby Lord_TDA_of__WoG___ on Nov 13 2018, 9:24am

Quit ur crying
Lord_TDA_of__WoG___

Postby VBot on Nov 13 2018, 9:30am

Superior wrote:The same stuff what happened with Valk happened with me on multiple occasions, it's astounding to see it still hasn't been fixed.

EE is dead now, especially with Charms etc, should be BFA based again.

Really sad to see that but yeah Superior, still no response from that.
VBot

Postby VBot on Nov 13 2018, 9:32am

Vamperous wrote:

Lmao thank you. At the end of the day, stripping is a war tactic. If pure spy don't like it, then simply do not cast as that build. If stripping was not allowed; it would not be allowed in EE. :) Just some fun lol.
VBot

Postby xWarRocketAJAXx on Nov 13 2018, 10:12am

Two glitches in two wars today:

firstly KA war was x2 CC visible, the clan I left prior to matchup and the EE clan I joined it was amusing

and secondly indi war 14 vs 14 one of our roster who cast and was accepted in clan matchup showed as inactive and couldn't join the war ended up 13 vs 14
xWarRocketAJAXx

Next

Return to Lowland Wars Open Beta