ll wars guide

Discussion in 'Lowland Wars Open Beta' started by lICHRiSlIlAzIl, Aug 31, 2017.

1. I'm returning to the game after some time not playing and they now have the low land wars. I spent quite some time trying to read about it but honestly most threads get trolled and good questions get lost. Is there a beginners guide or tutorial on these wars that isn't trashed with complaints/ post padding etc? My clan has explained them and I think I understand them but getting the answers I need to understand hasn't been easy. If there was a more friendly guide to the mechanics of them you might get more activity in them. Thanks in advance for any help and sorry if I missed anyone's post that might cover my questions.

2. BUILD:20 sos 4 sdt

1)sign up with a FFA clan
    2)cast WOC
    3)ignore whatever they tell u in cc scout the lowest towered player on other side. Skim until u have about 40 actions then unload to sko(u want 60 in total)
    4)Enjoy your 300 items
    5)drop a seal for me when you get top 50 with minimal activity following this guide(just repeat same stuff in Indi)

3. Nightsky's first useful forum post ever

4. Pm me if u need to know about ll wars,im willing to share my knowledge and help you ;)

5. Or read " EE war guide" by seth

6. What's wrong with my guide? :(

Didnt wanna make its own thread because there are already a lot of 'best of' threads.

7. Foxy?? Experience?? Next joke ty.
    Pm foxy if u wanna learn the art of panic dumping troops and tanking spies vs ps1