Kindgoms of Heckfire

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Kindgoms of Heckfire

Postby IISllPII-LetHaL_Error-IISllPII on Jul 11 2017, 4:06am

Well that's how smash monsters started then the recent update turned it into a money grab by devs I assume the same will follow with heckfire ya know kinda seeing a pattern here so I will just stay here due to time invested but that's about it
IISllPII-LetHaL_Error-IISllPII

Postby -grizzy- on Jul 11 2017, 4:33am

Gow started off like that too. Now you actually have to spend I don't know what its like now but when I quit the events were spend 1 USD or 1 cent or something like that. You actually had to buy a 100 dollar pack to complete the event lol. I just hope they don't ruin this game for you good luck with it.
-grizzy-

Postby suptis2 on Jul 11 2017, 5:11am

I made the beta but the link was broken
suptis2

Postby Bxx__aNaCondUa__xxH on Jul 11 2017, 6:04am

-grizzy- wrote:Gow started off like that too. Now you actually have to spend I don't know what its like now but when I quit the events were spend 1 USD or 1 cent or something like that. You actually had to buy a 100 dollar pack to complete the event lol. I just hope they don't ruin this game for you good luck with it.

It will start off small in time n money but like GoW the higher you go so goes the time n $$ I quit after the stats n troop numbers became insane and the cost became $160 canadian a purchase to even partially catch up.
Bxx__aNaCondUa__xxH

Postby mostly_harmless on Jul 11 2017, 7:43am

It's fun but not particularly innovative for its type of game.

In my experience with ATA games it will be relatively cheap to play in the beginning, then progressively get more expensive.

My suggestion, play it while it's reasonable, then move on.
mostly_harmless

Postby Head_Hunters on Jul 15 2017, 6:23pm

There is nothing to shout out about new game. There is alot game out there use same mech etc build up time but much better than koh.
Head_Hunters

Postby naughty1 on Jul 15 2017, 7:30pm

That's obviously why devs don't care about kaw anymore...
naughty1

Postby Choccy on Jul 16 2017, 2:08am

naughty1 wrote:That's obviously why devs don't care about kaw anymore...

There are different teams, one works with Heckfire and another with KaW. So KaW doesn't suffer anything from ATA making a new game! :)

And also, I can't understand how you can say that the devs don't care about KaW. Recently they've released two new features (Legends and Transmution), updated the Marketplace, and they'll soon be cleaning up the inventories that has been requested for a long time. They clearly care about KaW when they spend that much time and money on it.
Choccy

Postby lIIlIllI___PARSFAN___lIlIlIIl on Jul 16 2017, 2:51am

Im not a fan.....20 notifications an hour and every time u log in youve 5 or 6 time consuming things to do.....if your looking for something to put a lot of time into and drop the rest of your games i can see the appeal but if your looking to play it alongside other apps its far too time consuming
lIIlIllI___PARSFAN___lIlIlIIl

Postby suptis2 on Jul 16 2017, 5:07am

Not avliable in the USA. I am a beta tester (what the link says) have been trying to get the beta version since july 9th. Just been not succeeding regardless (Ive done literally everything, and The response on the ticket was 3 days late, and 4 days now. -It was started July 9th)
So, The point of beta testing was to be ahead of the curve and at least be good before global launch.

Disadvantaged now. RIP KoH
suptis2

PreviousNext

Return to Lowland Wars Open Beta