Lowland War Open Beta Test Schedule

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Lowland War Open Beta Test Schedule

Postby lIlIl_Dead_Man_Walking_lIlIl on Nov 18 2015, 8:21am

So this ll wars beta test is until when? We won't need gold, we won't need allies anymore we won't need equips for these wars. Kaw is getting boring every single day. Good job devs! Sooner I can spend more time in RL & be more productive !
lIlIl_Dead_Man_Walking_lIlIl
2015 ASW Champion

Postby _khan_ on Nov 18 2015, 12:00pm

So I'm all defense towers in LL, this makes me ineffective in these EE wars, right ?
_khan_

Postby Nighthawk_FPBO_1 on Nov 18 2015, 12:10pm

You can watch a lot
Nighthawk_FPBO_1

Postby llSllPll-_FATAL_-llSllPll on Nov 18 2015, 6:57pm

Devs were are individuals ?? Should do it like switch every time. Individual then lowlands war. When individuals coming back out is my question?
llSllPll-_FATAL_-llSllPll

Postby thesamuriswordsman on Nov 19 2015, 12:35am

Ok 2 things. I believe that the mith spells are working in wars, even though you aren't able to cast when your signed up. You just cast before ya sign up. Cause I'm a ps1 build, and I assassinated, scouted and stole from a guy that was a hybrid, no towers, but got defeated. Only difference is he had all of the regular war mith spells on.

Also what happened to everyone getting 300 orbs even if you lose? I mean seriously all I got was a health crystal back from using one in the war. I was counting on those 300 orbs to help me make my 7500 orb goal! 
thesamuriswordsman

Postby Tin-Can-Man-MaCHiNE-- on Nov 19 2015, 10:14pm

Tried low land wars today. Had a blast.like the old time clan wars but better .kiddos to all devs
Tin-Can-Man-MaCHiNE--

Postby GTN on Nov 19 2015, 10:16pm

thesamuriswordsman wrote:Ok 2 things. I believe that the mith spells are working in wars, even though you aren't able to cast when your signed up. You just cast before ya sign up. Cause I'm a ps1 build, and I assassinated, scouted and stole from a guy that was a hybrid, no towers, but got defeated. Only difference is he had all of the regular war mith spells on.

Also what happened to everyone getting 300 orbs even if you lose? I mean seriously all I got was a health crystal back from using one in the war. I was counting on those 300 orbs to help me make my 7500 orb goal! 

Mith spells no longer work during wars, even if done prior to sign up. Won both my wars today and some people were mithed up and it didn't change anything
GTN

Postby thesamuriswordsman on Nov 20 2015, 12:44am

NotSugar wrote:
thesamuriswordsman wrote:Ok 2 things. I believe that the mith spells are working in wars, even though you aren't able to cast when your signed up. You just cast before ya sign up. Cause I'm a ps1 build, and I assassinated, scouted and stole from a guy that was a hybrid, no towers, but got defeated. Only difference is he had all of the regular war mith spells on.

Mith spells no longer work during wars, even if done prior to sign up. Won both my wars today and some people were mithed up and it didn't change anything

Ok then how do you explain my experience??? seriously I would love to know! Especially since i was full and he skoed after I failed 4 assassins, 3 scouts, and 1 steal. The only explanation for that is those mith spells! Btw noticed ya never said anything about the orb situation! What about that? Or is the mith spell crap that I dont believe one bit all ya got? which i believe that just like I believe 100% that your name is Joe shimbotsky, and that you live in a fairy castle in the land of sunshine and rainbows and to get around you ride in a flying chariot pulled by rainbow unicorns.
thesamuriswordsman

Postby unmi on Nov 20 2015, 1:18am

Before I join war 12 I have ee4 and I lost war 12 but why it didn't refresh my ee?? And now my ee4 disappear.. What happen?? I don't mind u drop a level but not all ee4
unmi

Postby CraCkFaRrOkH on Nov 20 2015, 1:23am

unmi wrote:Before I join war 12 I have ee4 and I lost war 12 but why it didn't refresh my ee?? And now my ee4 disappear.. What happen?? I don't mind u drop a level but not all ee4

Read the thread you are posting on.
CraCkFaRrOkH

PreviousNext

Return to Lowland Wars Open Beta