Lowland War Open Beta Test Schedule

Discussion in 'Lowland Wars Open Beta' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Verbal diarrhea yup lol

FYI there is an LL War thread for feedback

2. So yeah but my mage knew how to use magic item he very sofisticated intelectualy I could bring him any relic and he would have use it potentiel he a hard worker but he been much inactive in past few years he havent done mouch evolution I guest ill go ask the lab alchemy and hopefuly that potion as a effect on them and how yet hmm can make rogue making to their food

3. Am sure they regen slower but so many of them and only 3% got affected so I should sneak in again

4. But definitly for a team addition so atless 2 or 3 slow cs could take a stronger oponen or if facing the issue when it 15 tank vs tank it could defitly help the situation when all facing fail hit to each other what if I build up to abyss then stash gold for a years then redo all my floor whit tower 40m cs on tower or worst 80m cs and got only 10m cs to by pass gear and pot and mith so it a tank then what if u encounter probaly never but still mecanicly possible were 15 tank like this vs 15 tank equality were it mecanicly imposible to hit not even for 1 gold plunder so on top of creating a situation out of that litle probality but surely unbalance the concept since the reconizion mecanism doesnt take in it math so that would be solved and all those exploited yet and unexploited new guy making possible their faillure into sucess is a greater feeling that can all enjoy equal so building a ui addition to your current attack pannel whit the choice of aviable select of team member and to sync their effort would be a greats addon

5. as for us who cant get into LL war..where else we have estoc edge,cant renew due to difficulty of finding a clan to war...so how???where else in indi we can ...now there is no indi slots for us....pls consider devs ty

6. Here another dislikeable reference in current unexploited issue left behind as claiming new sucgestion , not trying to be mean but as I experience it daily as all do, when u look the war pannel u get 2 choice of seen the roster so one should be seen or able to zoom of from the ui of the batle or mith page but here the issue we have to use the clan name up to their member list and call their target number from it instead of the war panel and ranking place and the reason is very simple , if u open the war page whit their ranking plunder and if u scrool down to select a target u do one action once it completed u gotta scrool down once again to reach the target and compare to the roster member page witch allow me to remain on the profiled member and to hit more efficiently more often, so probaly one of those good old sucgestion could be fixed, as for the same mecanism is a exploit of strategy in lowland war allowing me to see their roster from clan member page I can see if it a hanzel meaning I cannot see is reduction for lowland adjustment or what he got on is main floor but I can tell if he hanzel build witch all those should be restricted in mather of increasing the joyability of team work less hack n slash more strategic but I would hire is hanzel and hard build so when he sucessfuly steal action on me undetected I can use is skill to catch the thief who curently active like a tank in mmorpg taunting like dispatching a trop % to help to catch my robber or assassin like strategic impleman would have been nice 5 years ago but am not worry atless u are doing it for him so when I got stolen unseen from is spy attack atlles your revealing is name in a second incoming message telling this guy stolen 2 node from me so thank you for telling it me cause my spy failled to detect him since it tell me someone stolen x gold from me but unable to see is name untill u have that second comming node message, very proud of your backup and watching my econony for me:)

7. Actualy I said I didnt get buggy but it did unholy aura and another spell got casted and did cost the mith when the ui showing your unable to use this spell for lowland,

8. This. Not fair at all that there are no indi wars to renew. Even if we are lucky enough to get in a clan war, if we lose it doesn't even renew.

9. In all fairness they gave plenty of warning about this beta test coming up

10. Was a great war. Great idea. Keep em coming.

11. [/quote]
    In all fairness they gave plenty of warning about this beta test coming up[/quote]

If you participate, it should renew for at least some period even for a loss.

12. ty for the reply guys,,,as now i have entered the LL WAR.now im expriencing the LL war...but unfortunately i cant even ATTACK ANY OF THE OPPO....im too weak lolzz lmao...i tot this is supposed to be LL war..im getting more confused....dear devs....i would rather PREFER A 100 VS 100 INDI WAR where else a noob like me can KO LB lolzzz lmao....well i hope u can consider...why let a stats like me to enter war where else i cant hit an oppo ...see the clan roster of beyOnd e PaRadiSe vs La Resistance....u see ..all players are big stats and im a noob stats...why devs let it enter a stats like me to war???let in enter war but cannot war coz too weak.......dazed and confused...im now eating popcorn watching inside the war lolzz lmaoo ,,,i cant touch them and they cant touch me...so funny...ty devs for listening.

13. Should probably put all this feedback in the feedback thread. Keep it all in one place where the devs are going to read it.

14. I agree with cigaretebutt... i had a really bad experience in the ll wars even though my ll is fully max level with tier 3 build...shouldnt that be equal? You need to add fair matching as soon as possible... i hope you consider each feedback.as you say

Thank you :)

15. one more thing...as they said...devs have gave a fair notice about beta test run schedule..at least devs shld have slot in one indi slots in every 3 slots of beta war...tat wld be better for those need to renew their EE....ty

16. I was very confused while doing my first beta war. I would let me attack everyone but when I tried scouting then it would say that I was to weak.
    It would only let me scout the very last two people in the war but yet all the people I couldn't scout could some how scout me. Very confused to how the build restrictions work

17. Ok, one thing that needs addressed with the LL wars is it should only show numbers for LL. Not the whole build.

18. I think devs you.all should make a new forum giving EVERY SINGLE detail one needs to know before a person casts wave of conflict...most of is.seemed confused with the mechanics

Secondly, bringing diwn war to the newbies by including only LL was a good idea but there were some who didnt even know what lowland.is...

I suggest you should take steps to sort this oit

20. The beta testing doesn't renew your EE Dmw