Lowland War Open Beta Test Schedule

Discussion in 'Lowland Wars Open Beta' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 13, 2015.

1. If youve done 5 of these wars youve done them all. It was cute for a min but now that ee decreases and xtals arent refunded lets see what participation is. Its a better option than primals but unless an event is running and you get a drop from winning wars i cant really see a point to continue warring and whats with all random wars? Random is literally the worst of the 3 formats you have for wars and now that indis are mixed in why even have random indis? Enough with the random wars already...adv and classic would have been nice to try in LL wars. It was noce to finally see something new in wars after years of the community begging for something ...anything...but in a game so heavily dominated plunder wise on ebs and wars by spy builds i really cant see a reason to add another 6 -8 towers to my build on LL to do these silly wars and just fall further behind plunder wise. I say decent effort but overall grade for lowland wars is a fail.

2. Oh and you need to disable reset and pro pack bonuses. How can a ps1 with bfe/bfa turned off fail steals from full on an attack build 200spy attack 700 spy defense....makes no sense.