Lowland War Open Beta Test Schedule

Discussion in 'Lowland Wars Open Beta' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Are the items for this event going to drop in LL wars?

2. Yep.

3. Sweeeet can't wait

4. Any new war system is a great idea

5. Devs - the one and only problemo with LL wars albeit a small problemo i guess is that many players use LL to achieve hybrid status.

That build out will probably not be optimal for LL wars .

Again not a big deal but just something i thought about

May LL wars solve all problems and return kaws warring community to its glory days !

6. Question: as these wars take place during a ongoing event will they reward the winners with the event drops as the current wars do?

7. Were can i Sign Up 

8. With only ll included will tower mechs be in operation if the towers meet the required amount on low land or will mechs be based off total build regardless off lowlands?
    Are you doing anything to nerf certain builds?
    Are you considering a minimum attack value to help negate exploits which players try to build in?
    And why didn't you say hello in wc? Was I not worthy enough

9. Yes they do, Mahum. :)

10. Tower mechs won't be that good as bfe, bfa, and pots are not accounted for in these wars at the moment. :)

11. Freeze I mean the inability to hit a tower build due to old mech that was partially nerfed season one I believe. Not the current tower use. It could make players untouchable.
    Though I'm predicting a new rise in spies cheap and easy

12. Woohooo free items thanks devs.. Haven't warred in awhile but waiting to do this.. Thanks for xtal refund

13. Oh it's so much fun :p

14. Aside from you aren't worthy.
    I also would like to see these answers.

15. And still no aus/asia time slot, good to see the 9 hour no war gap is still there though