Low Land Questions for Kaw_Community

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Low Land Questions for Kaw_Community

Postby riceNramen on Oct 29 2015, 10:41am

Your_Karma_Bill_Is_Due_Nooblet wrote:
kaw_community wrote:To answer OP's question, during the testing phase we'll likely be replacing all wars with these Lowland Wars so that we can have the most in-depth testing possible. This doesn't mean that we're taking
Individual Wars away for good though. Just that using those time slots during testing will ensure we get the most in-depth testing possible.

So if u have no attk buildings on lowlands even hansels become forced pure spies unless we scrap a building for an attk?

I mean LL are cheap enough, 11 bil to put a coe down and you're fine!
riceNramen

Postby -Rio- on Oct 29 2015, 11:15am

FUZZYWUZZYYOGIBEAR wrote:Why get rid of indi over primal lol that one is even more dead

They said all wars. Not just Indi.

I would still like to see some experimentation with time slots. Just because they were the best times two years ago doesn't mean they are now
-Rio-

Postby WaRFrOsT on Oct 29 2015, 10:31pm

so why the hell even build these expensive towers, on abyss if Only lands that countvare the LL, No support what so ever...please continue to ruin this game...

Simple...GO BACK TO THE BEGAINING WHEN WARS WERE GREAT!!

Stop messing with the dam Beta fish...
WaRFrOsT
2017 ASW Champion

Postby Your_Karma_Bill_Is_Due_Nooblet on Oct 29 2015, 10:37pm

riceNramen wrote:
kaw_community wrote:To answer OP's question, during the testing phase we'll likely be replacing all wars with these Lowland Wars so that we can have the most in-depth testing possible. This doesn't mean that we're taking
Individual Wars away for good though. Just that using those time slots during testing will ensure we get the most in-depth testing possible.

So if u have no attk buildings on lowlands even hansels become forced pure spies unless we scrap a building for an attk?

I mean LL are cheap enough, 11 bil to put a coe down and you're fine!

Obviously. BUT not all tiers will have 11B Disposable income.
Your_Karma_Bill_Is_Due_Nooblet

Postby -Rio- on Oct 29 2015, 10:54pm

Ofcourse they don't karma..

But it's a lot easier than them having 500 b disposable income.

Let's face it, an account that doesn't have that isn't going to have enough pots to war anyway. It's still the cheapest way they could do it
-Rio-

Postby TUR-Alan-TLE on Oct 30 2015, 3:25am

well at least KAW Answered my OP Question about only LLwars.. ty for an answer KAW
TUR-Alan-TLE

Postby TBE-Rasta-TBE on Oct 30 2015, 9:57am

So are we getting indi versions of these LL wars then for beta? I'd like to be able to still do reg indi while these betas go on. Jus drop out primals for beta war slots
TBE-Rasta-TBE

Postby Vadue on Oct 30 2015, 10:16am

___Rasta___ wrote:So are we getting indi versions of these LL wars then for beta? I'd like to be able to still do reg indi while these betas go on. Jus drop out primals for beta war slots

I bet they hadn't thought of leaving indi wars in place and making the testing LL indi wars and LL round/primal wars. Doing thos would likely give them even better and more accurate information. If they did think of it they likely decided against due to the amount of changes it would require being more than they want to make.

I know i fully support this first step in improving wars, i have already changed my LL build. :D
Last edited by Vadue on Oct 30 2015, 10:32am, edited 2 times in total.
Vadue

Postby Vadue on Oct 30 2015, 10:20am

WaRFrOsT wrote:so why the hell even build these expensive towers, on abyss if Only lands that countvare the LL, No support what so ever...please continue to ruin this game...

Simple...GO BACK TO THE BEGAINING WHEN WARS WERE GREAT!!

Stop messing with the dam Beta fish...

Read the original post, this is just their testing phase and they said they will look into adding HL wars and so on but only if they have enough success with this testing.
Last edited by Vadue on Oct 30 2015, 10:28am, edited 1 time in total.
Vadue

Postby Vadue on Oct 30 2015, 10:27am

Obviously. BUT not all tiers will have 11B Disposable income.

If they are big enough to have all spy on LL then they can very likely and easily get enough gold to build some attack buildings IF they even want to do that. Devs are not going to make everyone happy nor be able to meet everyone's demands or desires but i think this is a dang good start that will include the biggest crowd possible.
Vadue

PreviousNext

Return to Lowland Wars Open Beta