Low Land Questions for Kaw_Community

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Low Land Questions for Kaw_Community

Postby CaL on Oct 29 2015, 8:40am

Thanks, I'd be more inclined to read a 36 page thread if 80% of it wasn't whining, off topic, or QQ trains.
CaL
 
Posts: 715
Joined: Nov 25 2012, 2:38pm

Re: Low Land Questions for Kaw_Community

Postby lordbonndlord on Oct 29 2015, 9:00am

Yeah, support war lands with build tokens, so you can build like ps, ps1 , hybrid or whatever you want in some wars and help to new warriors to chose their kind of build
lordbonndlord
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Jun 8 2011, 1:26pm

Re: Low Land Questions for Kaw_Community

Postby Jonathan07 on Oct 29 2015, 9:24am

_Cal_ wrote:Kaw_whichever; why not think about releasing a beta set of "war lands" that are only used for these wars? They could all be one set level (to combat possible exploits with building levels) and require war tokens or some garbage to build? Everyone starts with 25 tokens and you can earn/purchase (gold) tokens if you wish to rebuild. Seems a beta would benefit more from a clean slate to work with for adjustments and etc.

This.
Jonathan07
 
Posts: 1167
Joined: Aug 13 2010, 10:11am
Location: UK

Re: Low Land Questions for Kaw_Community

Postby -grizzy- on Oct 29 2015, 9:28am

They said on that thread Indi won't change.
-grizzy-
 
Posts: 4791
Joined: Sep 16 2012, 3:35am

Re: Low Land Questions for Kaw_Community

Postby -grizzy- on Oct 29 2015, 9:28am

lordbonndlord wrote:Yeah, support war lands with build tokens, so you can build like ps, ps1 , hybrid or whatever you want in some wars and help to new warriors to chose their kind of build


Don't build a ps1 just buy one they are cheap.
-grizzy-
 
Posts: 4791
Joined: Sep 16 2012, 3:35am

Re: Low Land Questions for Kaw_Community

Postby [ATA]Grant on Oct 29 2015, 10:00am

To answer OP's question, during the testing phase we'll likely be replacing all wars with these Lowland Wars so that we can have the most in-depth testing possible. This doesn't mean that we're taking Individual Wars away for good though. Just that using those time slots during testing will ensure we get the most in-depth testing possible.
[ATA]Grant
Community Manager
 
Posts: 3269
Joined: Dec 9 2013, 4:03pm

Re: Low Land Questions for Kaw_Community

Postby Your_Karma_Bill_Is_Due_Nooblet on Oct 29 2015, 10:06am

kaw_community wrote:To answer OP's question, during the testing phase we'll likely be replacing all wars with these Lowland Wars so that we can have the most in-depth testing possible. This doesn't mean that we're taking
Individual Wars away for good though. Just that using those time slots during testing will ensure we get the most in-depth testing possible.



So if u have no attk buildings on lowlands even hansels become forced pure spies unless we scrap a building for an attk?
User avatar
Your_Karma_Bill_Is_Due_Nooblet
Moderator
 
Posts: 3455
Joined: May 2 2012, 7:57pm

Re: Low Land Questions for Kaw_Community

Postby RoBiN-_-HooD on Oct 29 2015, 10:07am

Jonathan07 wrote:
_Cal_ wrote:Kaw_whichever; why not think about releasing a beta set of "war lands" that are only used for these wars? They could all be one set level (to combat possible exploits with building levels) and require war tokens or some garbage to build? Everyone starts with 25 tokens and you can earn/purchase (gold) tokens if you wish to rebuild. Seems a beta would benefit more from a clean slate to work with for adjustments and etc.

This.
RoBiN-_-HooD
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Jan 15 2012, 4:11am

Re: Low Land Questions for Kaw_Community

Postby -grizzy- on Oct 29 2015, 10:09am

kaw_community wrote:To answer OP's question, during the testing phase we'll likely be replacing all wars with these Lowland Wars so that we can have the most in-depth testing possible. This doesn't mean that we're taking Individual Wars away for good though. Just that using those time slots during testing will ensure we get the most in-depth testing possible.


Boo
-grizzy-
 
Posts: 4791
Joined: Sep 16 2012, 3:35am

Re: Low Land Questions for Kaw_Community

Postby sams-cutie-pie on Oct 29 2015, 10:12am

Why get rid of indi over primal lol that one is even more dead
sams-cutie-pie
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Apr 28 2014, 6:17pm

PreviousNext

Return to Lowland Wars Open Beta

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests