Lowland Wars - Open Beta Test

Discussion in 'Lowland Wars Open Beta' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sounds awesome and fun

2. Won't this ruin most people's builds to make a good war build? Most tanks use lowlands to get hybrid mechs :(

3. SUPPORT!!!

4. Bro you're hansel... Easiest build for fighting players larger than you.

5. Poor tanks, you'll have to war as a spy or move hybrid mechs to HL...

6. I'm hoping those turtle builds (say it like it is ) become irrelevant again. Say no to pansy pillars 

7. What stats wi be displayed? Just lowland?

8. How would it make towers useless?

9. I also hope there will be no refund for all those towers just like for those guild hansel exploiters 

10. I'm super excited. I have a chance to war with towers without months of grinding to swap builds.

11. is there going to be a way of seeing just our ll stats in the war line up? otherwise that makes making a war plan very challenging

12. It wouldn't. It would just once again make their usefulness a lot more situational. So we wouldn't have a bunch of turtle builds running around KaW

13. Your missing it not bothered about being hit just saying what's the point in having that mechanic its pointless.

14. It isn't pointless at all. I think you just need to better understand it.

15. Sucks for me

16. Will bfe/BFA be counted?

17. Kaw admin is lurking lol show yourself

18. Explain what you dislike about them. If it's reasonable we can look into changing the way they work.

It might change the advantages and disadvantages of a particular build setup, for sure. But as always, you can spec to whatever activity you like.

Good question! The first Lowland Wars will not have all the trimmings that you are used to. Working on what information you guys want will be part of the process. We realize this makes planning for difficult, but we think the future of LL Wars will benefit from this iterative approach.

19. Don't worry swifty.

This new system will have some sort of exploit or easy mode in no time. That's how it works here.

20. Not initially, but we'll likely have them in some phase of testing down the line.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.