Lowland Wars - Open Beta Test

Discussion in 'Lowland Wars Open Beta' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sounds good! Are we going to have varied war times again please?

2.  actually proud of KAW

3. I love you ATA!!!

4. Interesting...very interesting! Excited :D

5. Nice to see work still pushing out for wars, even though it was little (alota) late :)
    Will def try to participate in the beta wars

6. Sign ups for the beta testing?

7. Can't wait, somthing new in war! Devs were there all along...

8. Does a lv1 vs max level affect plunder? Because if so would just drop to lv1

9. I like were you're going with this, a promising start 

10. from what it sounds like these will be tested like the chaos wars were , open to all , but if we have to signup im sure they will say soon

11. You are reading it correctly, and your LL spy building example is spot on. While you are correct that everyone who is Lowlands complete will be on equal footing at "launch", we will be looking at ways of integrating your growth in a way that makes sense.

There is no need to sign up for Lowland Wars. They will be integrated into the existing War schedule.

There will be a minimum size required to opt in to Lowland Wars. Additionally, DTW and DTS mechanics will be in play.

12. We'll have a finalized schedule as we get closer to being ready to test, though initial testing will likely mirror what we have in place now time wise so we can better compare to previous data.

This will be open to all players. There own't be any beta client, but the wars themselves are being beta tested.

13. ty for your answer and the time to respond ,

14. Your dtw DTS mechanics are bs.

15. I mean what's the point in having a dtw DTS thing if bc can hit me?

16. Don't pop mith to hit someone smaller than you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.