Kindgoms of Heckfire

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Kindgoms of Heckfire

Postby Trap on Jul 16 2017, 6:14am

CH0C0LAT3 wrote:
naughty1 wrote:That's obviously why devs don't care about kaw anymore...

There are different teams, one works with Heckfire and another with KaW. So KaW doesn't suffer anything from ATA making a new game! :)

And also, I can't understand how you can say that the devs don't care about KaW. Recently they've released two new features (Legends and Transmution), updated the Marketplace, and they'll soon be cleaning up the inventories that has been requested for a long time. They clearly care about KaW when they spend that much time and money on it.

"When they spend that much time and money on it". They literally done 2 updates that took less than a week to do. That's all. Legends is just events only rebranded, same thing. Was already an existing feature. Transmutation was hardly a hard thing to add either.
Trap

Postby lXlGIIOIIDlXlOllFlXIWIlAlIRlXI on Jul 16 2017, 6:44am

lIIlIllI___PARSFAN___lIlIlIIl wrote:Im not a fan.....20 notifications an hour and every time u log in youve 5 or 6 time consuming things to do.....if your looking for something to put a lot of time into and drop the rest of your games i can see the appeal but if your looking to play it alongside other apps its far too time consuming

Uninstall it after tried a unreleased version, boring game anyway.
lXlGIIOIIDlXlOllFlXIWIlAlIRlXI

Postby CH0C0LAT3 on Jul 16 2017, 2:21pm

Trap wrote:"When they spend that much time and money on it". They literally done 2 updates that took less than a week to do. That's all. Legends is just events only rebranded, same thing. Was already an existing feature. Transmutation was hardly a hard thing to add either.

I'm not sure where you got all that info from... But I think it takes more time and is harder to do than it may seem.

But the point isn't how hard it is to code it or how long time it takes. The point is that they are developing new features/updates, and that isn't something you do for a game you don't care about! :)
CH0C0LAT3

Postby Badass-DemonicSin-DeViL on Jul 16 2017, 2:31pm

How is it not available in the US but im playing it... Name is DemonicSin on it and im at 2m strentgh. Not bad , havent spent a dime on it. Just use the free speedups and use the jewels on chests
Badass-DemonicSin-DeViL

Postby LMABAO on Jul 16 2017, 3:02pm

Badass-DemonicSin-DeViL wrote:How is it not available in the US but im playing it... Name is DemonicSin on it and im at 2m strentgh. Not bad , havent spent a dime on it. Just use the free speedups and use the jewels on chests

Are you a beta tester?
LMABAO

Postby Badass-DemonicSin-DeViL on Jul 16 2017, 3:07pm

Started in the beta phase, now its in the soft launch phase
Badass-DemonicSin-DeViL

Postby LMABAO on Jul 16 2017, 4:55pm

I saw a list somewhere with the countries the soft release was active in, the US wasn't one of the countries.

Here it is: http://kingdomsofheckfire.com/
LMABAO

Postby -_-_kaw_virus_-_- on Jul 17 2017, 4:38am

Which countries is it available in? Someone said it has been Soft launched
-_-_kaw_virus_-_-

Postby me-pwn-u-long-time on Jul 17 2017, 7:26pm

-_-_kaw_virus_-_- wrote:Which countries is it available in? Someone said it has been Soft launched

The link in the post above takes you there. Reading does wonders
me-pwn-u-long-time

Previous

Return to Lowland Wars Open Beta