The Revenant-King of the Hoarfrost

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Charlie, Dec 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. "As predicted by the Oracle, a great evil has awakened once again in the Hoarfrost!

Centuries after his defeat, an ancient undead king has returned to seek vengeance against those who wronged him. King Iokul Murkfrost rises once again!

Ride now to vanquish the Murkfrost's armies and rescue the enslaved Rime Elves before it is too late!"

New Legs + Rings!

Earn new Leg + Ring slot equipment during The Revenant-King of the Hoarfrost.

Event Exclusive Furnishings

During the course of this event, you will be able to acquire The Revenant-King of the Hoarfrostexclusive Furnishings from Murkfrost Chest, Royal Murkfrost Chest and the Furnishing Store! Check out this forum post for the breakdown of our newest Furnishing Feature!

The event exclusive Furnishings will disappear from the Furnishings store at the end of the event but will continue to drop randomly from the Brandraven Chests.

The event will remain until December 29th at 12 PM PST.

2. Yes I love the new furnishings!!!

3. Great looking furnishings!

4. How do we get the murkfrost chest? There is no event for it plus there is a mistake in the op.

5. So now ppl jump up and down for some furnishing *smh

Maybe you could put some effort in and fix so i could post on walls again.
    HOW ABOUT THAT CHARLIE!!!
    Concentrate less on colour on curtains and wallpaper and fix the bugs.

6. There should be a legend where you can earn one each day! Check your legend tab again to pick it up!

7. No, there are no side legends showing Charlie...also descriptions of possible rewards are not correct...

8. Keep ignoring ya idiot

9. There was no event there is now. Respond to my feedback please the game takes like 5 minutes to open since I updated last night.

10. Bruce I want dat pretty white bird plz give me one.

11. WHY CANT I OPT INTO PVP DEVS? WHAT IS THIS?! I DONT EVEN HAVE THE PVP SPELL IN MY ALCHEMIST

12. Have you tried closing and reopening the app? Should be good to go.

13. Devs, there is a glitch with the new furnishings. When you go to buy the chest armor or wolf's head they are switched.The wolf's head shows up as chest armor and the chest armor shows up as wolf's head.

14. Hi! I've already talked to a dev about this. They're are aware of it, and hopefully it'll be fixed soon!

15. And no items drop from side event,same old same old

16. This is why -grizzy- for VK

17. This is why -grizzy- for VK[/quote][/quote]

Low standards to become VK lol

18. Will there be a Leader Board for this event at some point?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.