Orisons of Glory: Part 6

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 2, 2017.

1. This has been fixed. I made a post about it: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=183160

The gist of it, zorkay is correct in his diagnosis.

2. im having the same issues. i went to the mage, but there is no option to use the empowering scales to upgrade.

3. You are given another 24 hours to use the normal scales to convert tiers or equipment or whatever.

At 5:30 PST tomorrow, you will be able to use the scales you got as a reward to enchant.

4. Okay, how does one upgrade equipment with empowered scales because it's not working...

5. Why did my event trinket loose stats when I enchanted it?

Please fix it.

6. Nope not fixed. Says I earned 0. Yah I'm a lazy woman. But I'm fairly certain I had a couple......

7. I think it's all gone "Pete Tong" says in my feed I have event rewards but no way to collect them :?

8. No way to collect event rewards here either :shock:

9. When is next event please let me no thanks

10. I need the new event to start soon as I need a full set of new equipment. Inactive for one year and one piece of the new equipment is better than my combine set :).

11. Yep, they boosted the stats of the new equipment to match for the increase of size.

They usually start another event fairly quickly.

12. I have a level 5 ring, (which reset to zero enchantment already) and it won't allow me to upgrade to the shoulders now because it doesn't recognize the ring was level 5. I thought we had until 5:30 PST today to upgrade?

13. You do. Unequip the ring and then try.

14. Hopefully the scales useable before then, is everyone having problems converting scales into levels for the eq? I got annoyed an quit trying after rebooting my device clearing the kaw cache an turning on then off airplane mode to reconnect data I gave up when I realized the issue wasn't on my end

15. I cant seen to upgrade my equipment from last event with the scales earned, from 7500 collected. Trying to upgrade shoulders.

16. It will be possible to upgrade today ticket response was for 5 something not sure of tz so it want be long to use scales

17. You will be able to use the empowered scales to enchant the equipment at 5:30 PST. If you are trying to change tiers or convert to the harpoon, i believe you should still be able to.

18. This worked you have to un-equip to trade up. TY!

19. Ok, one more question. Can you have bought the ring sacrificed it for shoulders, then buy the ring again as an example? I have extra but not enough for upgrades but enough for a new ring.

Edit: Don't want to risk losing shoulders by attempting to buy the ring again if that makes sense.