Orisons of Glory Equipment Changes

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Can we please get an answer on equip dropped from nobility boxes after the first orisons of glory event ran? The shoulder equip (clans pride something or rather) dropped from the christmas event (which again ran after the initial orisons of glory part 1) is extremely lacking now. Id be somewhat okay with this if it wasnt only 2 month old equip as better equip is inevitably going to come but given that players had to pay for this equip I think it should atleast be comparable to the spaulders (shoulder piece) dropped from what I think was part 1 of the orisons event.

Also since I noticed devs "tweaked" the hyndemnaras equipment pieces which was also a side event that ran after orisons there is now no reason the shoulders and arm piece dropped from christmas event shouldnt get a buff too.

2. Here is a pic for those who dont have the equip.. pretty big stat difference even tho the levels are different its still obvious how lacking clans pride shoulder piece is.

https://imgur.com/gallery/gKHSO

3. No, they aren't going to be increasing the equipment your asking about.

All the changes have already gone into effect.

4. Who you talking to zor? Have devs informed you this wont be an update or even considered?

5. Im talking to all those asking about other event equipment.

And yes, they informed me. They informed everyone. Read the post. Read what i quoted. Read what i put in bold. Are you informed?

6. My feet and helmet equip are not from orisons..they appear to have been upgraded. I could be wrong, but Im pretty sure they were. If thats the case they could still have reason to consider the other equip I mentioned.

They haven't directly answered this question. I see no reason for it to be obsolete only after they decide to upgrade equipment that was handed out prior to the shoulders of clans pride. By that logic all old equip that used to suck should be made better than all the current. Before this change, shoulders of clans pride were the best shoulder equip I had, until they altered equipment that is older..

7. They only bumped orisons equip, you dont mske much sense

8. Probably been suggested, but maybe also reevaluate eb equipment as well?

9. The feet and helmet were from same event and both orisons

10. Great Helm of Hydemara stats were increased. It came from the public vote to determine which Eb would be enhanced. Zelgarad enhanced is where Shoulders of Clan's Pride came from. So please try to separate fact from fiction, opinion from fact, and let this question be answered by someone sensible enough to look at it rationally.

11. Topaz Guardbrace of Knowledge came before Shoulders of Clan's Pride which came from daily chests. Additionally we had to pay nobility to open! Those of us who saw how much better the stats were bought chests every day and fully enchanted to +10 At this point to not increase stats on Shoulders of Clan's Pride to at the very least make them comparable is a real slap in the face to those of us who invested. You think next event rewards will encourage us to spend our nobility if you screw us over on this one?

12. Haha been a lot screwed over
    Did I mention the 25% price increase for xstals/nobs

13. "Equipment stats increase" please try to keep your posts related to topic. . .

14. EDIT: Srry for the double post.

16. got the Rosabranda equip prize for the 25k:
    - Scale of Balance (1)

Starting stats were as described on event rewards:
    -- 1 Scale of Balance ( Attack: 64,631,550 Defense: 98,429,700 Spy Attack: 58,109,100 Spy Defense: 108,509,850 )

so far so good... started enchanting and at lvl 10 reached this:

-- Scale of Balance lvl10 ( Attack: 13,266,000 Defense: 6,633,000 Spy Attack: 38,139,750 Spy Defense: 18,240,750)

Is this some kind of joke?!? Why is enchanting lowering the stats?

17. looks like you need to jump through a "hoop" to work correctly ;-)

unequip --> restart KaW --> equip stats fixed ... (thanks to Kool-Aid!)

18. Literally me scouting people with better BFE

19. Next event please money grubbing Devs

20. Clan of shoulders pride stats should get boost too. We spent real money on the because of the stats, not the orisons shoulder are better a week later?cmon apes, its not hard to fix this