Optional HTE Bar Returns

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 28, 2016.

1. Maybe like me you lost your EE coz Devs refused to extend beyond Season 6 for those not wanting to change their build to participate in Lowland Wars 

2. They don't know how to listen to the community. You should know lol.

3. Hell I think they shorten the first bar to 150k-200k and make the optional bar 500k . Probably a bit overkill but they get the idea.

4. Should make the bars on ph1 500k

Bars on ph2 should be like 5m

Add 4 more bars to ph2

Remove using seal also

Ty devs

5. Honestly I don't see why everyone is saying to make HTE even harder to beat. This optional bar means that it's just as accessible as before for the smaller clans but is beneficial for anyone who can complete it faster. Also as someone who is BC I see the issues of large players finishing the eb too fast but honestly that isn't what HTE should be for. A new premium eb is needed above HTE but that's something for the devs to decide and before we get that we need to see the follow up to LOTL.

6. COTD would be a good basis for a premium conversion :b

7. Support
    HTE ruined this game along with never ending equipment, constant War restructure and catering to paying accounts.
    Give the small to medium builds an EB that pays :)

8. Referring to slay about making a eb like hte four hours long. It will never work because if a clan like sucker punch can do lotl in 2hours than the devs can't make a premium eb that is hours long unless there's a regen every 5 minutes.

9. The price for HTE is not balanced with the massive power kingdoms have now to kill HTE in under a minute. Either make this bar and others permanent, drastically increase the health, or make it flat-rate damage regardless of bfe/bfa/size.