Optional HTE Bar Returns

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 28, 2016.

1. The optional HTE Bar will return for the duration of Chapter 5 of the Cast of Falcons Saga.
    (Until July 12 @ 12PM PDT)

Skeletal Horde
    The rift to the Nether Plane reopens. A massive skeletal horde charges at your forces.

Note: This new bar is optional meaning it is not required to be completed in order to complete the Epic Battle. After completing the Reanimated Corpses bar, you can choose to attack the Skeletal Horde bar or attack the main health bar (Seal of the Dead) to finish the EB.

2. Make perm!!!! And quadruple the optional bar!!!!

Enough exclamation marks???

3. Make it perm bar and add 2 more phases. So 4 phases for hte eb.. It's high time this need to be implemented considering the growth of big builds

4. 4 phases... your having a laugh Right??? Im all for the extra 1 bar, but not extra phases thats just greedy.

5. Let's make HTE last 4 hours again not 5 mins FFS LISTEN TO YOUR PEOPLE

6. @ star if you think 4 phases are too much

Ask devs to cap damage made by everyone on hte

7. What's the drop cap? Still low?

8. Maybe I'm misunderstanding you. But it seems like you think "phases" means item bars.

9. Make 3 phases and have item bar go like:

50% after phase 1
    25% after phase 2
    25% after phase 3

Phase bars:

Keep the same for phase 1 and add extra bar to phase 2. Then add one more additional bar for phase 3. That could increase time by a good bit.

10. I cant possibility agree more. Stop being selfish, devs.

11. I like the idea snoopy. Makes it harder for some ppl to gobble up all those tasty items in one fell swoop when I look away from the screen. 

12. The point of the optional bar is to keep HTE accessible to the smaller accounts.

This format would eliminate that and possibly exclude some smaller players completing a HTE (with out additional WC help).

13. Yay great that this is back

14. support!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Nah he knows what he's on about.

Also, off topic a bit, is HTE still 3x or is it now 2x? Because when I played before my long break it was definitely 3x. Now I'm only getting double.

16. The payout from The Haunting was increased by 50% a while ago, the HTE payout was not changed. So it was 3x from the old Haunting payout, but is 2x the current payout from The Haunting! :)

17. Ahh ok that makes sense, I was afraid I was being shorted. Thanks choco. :)