Brave the Elements Returns!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 10, 2016.

1. Grant! :) how's the free breakfast at ATA coming along? You guys get waffles?

2. The drops he earned at the end and didn't convert was just bad luck however my comment was aimed at people who complain because they forgot to convert a whole week load which happens all the time.

3. We see you grant. Waiting for a solution about it.

4. At least give it to ppl who had enough not converted to reach 1250... I have 51 not converted. Kill me looooool

5. Same for me on multiple accounts that I couldn't access during the last hours of this event.
    Somehow feeling scammed...

Ah well, skipping some more spending on this game. No more bananas for the apes...

6. Anyways only 1 hour for conversion after event end is not make sense for Asia. It is 3-4am in the morning! Very easy to miss it!

7. And I guess you have the solution? I know it sucks but what you want devs to do about it?

8. Better give up last 12 hrs, don‘t count those token. You will feel better next time.

9. I didn't get paid correctly...

10. Willys post wasn't clear. I got the idea that he didn't convert any at all and literally got absolutely nothing.

11. How is it the devs fault that people didn't bother to scroll down to look at the reward tiers to see it said 1250?

12. Lol its your own fault if you are too lazy to scroll down and see that it says 1250, it shows the current goal you have met at the top so you should've noticed that also :lol:

13. Y'all aren't scammed, you had a week to convert what you earned noobs

14. Hey, why I cannot collect my rewards?

15. oops.... forgot to transmute my tokens....

dang

16. Congratulations on winning all your tokens on Day 1 of the event, noob!

17. We have not had this event since MAY! New equipment enchant requirements are outrageous, especially with over 60% fail rate with the mage! Bring this event back. And remove the mage's fails if enchanting is to cost 40 aqua/inferno. And, increase eb drop rates to account for the massive enchanting requirements.

18. We haven't had it because it's not popular. Let it die.

19. I didnt receive any event rewards from war..

20. This isn't a new event. This is a useless old thread that somebody pointlessly bumped.