Brave the Elements Returns!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 16, 2016.

1. People gonna ***** no matter what. It seems they think just because this is a fantasy game it should live up to outrageous demands of needy players who FAILED.

A few spots up is a whiner crying about lag 3 hours after expiration, that's almost as bad as EE lag!

Stop crying and try harder or play FarmVille

2. Support

3. Can I get a link to FarmVille?

4. Come on now devs been hours since promo ended & people that earned rewards from both sides are still missing there second earned spell!

5. Why on my rewards box I have collected 1516 prime token but it's not shown. I hvnt receive any rewards??? Confuse now

6. I just got my second plunder spell thanks for the quick fix devs ️

7. Good work... Now quit lurking all the damn time

8. Still waiting for my second spell. Why a fix for some n not others?

9. Any chance of getting my other 10k of tokens converted? Had a family emergency and so nvr got the chance to convert? Just in the off chance devs r feeling generous :)

10. You guys are idiotic noobs for crying do much...no wonder the devs don't listen to us.....stop whining and be happy there are rrewards ya big panzies....this is why this generation just wants give me's

11. Support

Nice advice , one of the most recommended, but which version is the best ? Mmmmmm...
    I would suggest the Dummy icon one ...

12. Have a 20k reward not collected yet. Can i get them back?

13. Did not know you were to cash them in before event ended lost every token I earned ?

14. I'm surprised there are so many people who didn't know about converting tokens before a certain time. I'd assume at least one person in your clan had to mention that. And if not then all that had to be done to educate yourself was read the daily thread pop up. It's like some people don't understand that you have to read on an app where everything is based on reading...

15. Honestly the people who had tokens left over have no reason to complain. The thread for the event was advertized during login for players and if they didn't read it then that's there issue. It's like not reading a contract and then saying you didn't realize you agreed to certain conditions.

16. What's if you do not read threads?
    I collected all mine but I bet many people don't read forums.

17. As I just said, every time you logged into the game you were shown a link to the thread. If you didn't read the details on the event then it's your own fault.

18. There was daily pop up for the thread whenever you log in. I have no problem placing blame on the devs when a stupid decision is made but missing a conversion is the fault of the player.

19. Perhaps as a safeguard for those who don't read the thread at the end of the event unconverted tokens will be converted equally between all relevant paths.

20. A daily pop up reminding players to convert tokens would be much simpler